Teleperformance logo

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 834 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,119 reviews

Work Place.

Teleperformance is fun and productive workplace. Teleperformance also provides work from home, which is great opportunity for people in this pandemic. Employers at teleperformance are welcoming and friendly.

Pros

none`

Competitive and Growth

Teleperformance has given multiple growth options, a learning and competitive atmosphere, the management is supportive and encourages to achieve new goals.

Collabrative, interactive

I am currently working here the way of trainings and explanation and is very interactive and experience is very delightful and good environment in office

Learning with fun, earning with friends

On an average it was good experience, helpful colleagues. Sometimes it comes with great learning teaching methods, lots of fun and great atmosphere.

Pros

Flexible work duration

Cons

Sometimes opportunity comes slowly

Best base to start your career....

Teleperformance gives N number of opportunity to freshers as well as experienced peoples and best place to start and grow your career..Mainly trainers will give you guide thats enough n even it is the pro's of the company

Pros

Friendly environment

Best platform for learning

Best platform for learning The accounts are not hard to work on. This is a great company to work for. They really know how to take care of their employees and show them they appreciate them.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Salary

Great Working Culture.

Great work culture to grow our career. I am working here from last 4.5 years I learned a lot here how to improve my professional skills and to grow my career perfectly.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Productive and fun work place

Happy to be part of teleperformace 😀 Great workplace and helpful mentorsPrepare yourself by starting your career in teleperformace for better future!!!!

Not supportive team and nobody is tracking HOD doesnt mean that his employees is facimg any challengr or issue

Salary is so low at the current time and appraise or hike is not so to grow more and everybody is behaving like they are the owners of the company.....

Professional

Freshers who are interested in starting their carrier in BPO industry can lay their brick is this recommended organization. Co-operative work culture, maintains healthy competition and offers growth opportunities through IJP.

Pros

Performance based increment

Cons

Na

Jobs at Teleperformance

See more jobs

Nice place to work.

Good work culturePure professionalism Employee centric companyGood MNCFixed pay dateNo salary issueApproachable SeniorsFriendly ambienceEasy to workGreat opportunity for promotion. eg: IJP

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Not applicable

Productive and fun workplace

The company we are working with is very nice. All leaders are very good and supportive. I'm working here since 4 years and as per my experience this company is best in the BPS sector.

Interesting but not that much

Good but not that much.. in a peaceful manner I like working in To. They should focus on job security part and salary otherwise everything is fine.

Pros

Salary is on time

Cons

Job security

Here Job experience is excellent. I am looking forward for my growth which will help me to self motivation and self learning as well.

Pros

Free Coffee/Tea

Nice

Its great to be a part of teleperformance we learn alot it goes though a process it is a company which gives equal right and opportunity to all the employees irrespective of gender caste to also provide us growth i would refer my friends and family to be a part of teleperformance because in today's era it is the best company to work in

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Good productivity and work place is good and functional environment is good

Office is good and functional environment is good my trainer ND management is good And in this company i am happy that v are getting the opportunity to grow for further our position are growing with the support of management

Pros

Good environment

productive and fun workplace

i am working here since 5 years and this is the best company working with. Also this company i will suggest all of my friend. mostly best things is all leaders are very supportive.

Pros

fun workplace

It's a good working place

I am in training , at present its good to Start for my career I can continue according to the opportunity I get and salary increment Thank u so much.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Slow

It is very fun loving working here. There are many benifits working here and will able to grow our career. Trainers and team leaders are very helpful and best in teaching. Good management.

Pros

Free tea

Environment is good

Overall its good company. But the salary is not satisfying according to the job.Job culture is quite good. Trainers and field workers are supportive.

Pros

Supportive environment

Productive and work

Nice company for fresher, good facility, people feel Proud work here, to grow there career path. Neet and clear floor's and good environment. Training process is very good, one would delihgited to work here.

Pros

Incentives

7,881