Teleperformance

Clear

Found 1,250 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,804 reviews
fresherbpocabindiatrainercanteensupportivesalary

Na

Teleperformance's work culture is very nice. All employees are friendly. Great company to work with. Salary, management, growth opportunities and training programs are good.

Productive and good information this...

Good working place or our trainer's are very good .. every all these employee are very good communication skills are more effectively and security management .

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun workplace

This is very good place to work. Have to take extra responsibility if looking for career growth. working environment and management are very good. Cab facility provided in night shifts.

Na

it's very nice company I love with nice company I love work in this company there are all management is always good supportive are very good I am loving in this company to work

Pros

Free lonch

Cons

Very good company to work

Teleperformance is a very good company to work in. Management is very good and there isn’t any major work pressure. We can manage our work and personal life.

Good company

Teleperformance is a good company for women in terms of work life balance as well as growth. The management team is cooperative. Cabs are provided. Plenty of scope for learning and development.

Nice 👍

Work life at Teleperformance was employee friendly. Congenial environment. Policies for women's safety are in place. Incentive system in place for a highly skilled workforce.

Supportive Management

One of the best companies I have ever worked for. Great work culture, perfect work life balance. Management encourages you to learn new skills. Teleperformance is at the forefront of new systems and technology.

Good place for me

I have more learnt many new skills in Teleperformance. The company is good for flexibility and work-life balance. The management team is also very supportive.

work culture is amazing

Easy promotion and wide opportunities

Very good work culture with a supportive management. Innovation and idea generation is valued. Focus on advanced technologies. Very good canteen and gym facilities.

Glad to be of service

Customer Service Representative

Nice environment, great career path, lovely co-workers, management is good, training opportunities. Only negative is that salary is a little bit on the lower side.

Management is good

The work culture is very nice. Management is focused and work in a planned fashion. Employees are supported in every possible way. There have been many learnings that I have gained in a short span of time.

Excellent place to work.

Very competitive work culture. Management is very supportive and clear in their expectations from the employees. Work culture & employee welfare are top of the line. Excellent place to work.

Good knowledge better understanding of excel

Teleperformance has a work culture that promotes learning. One can learn many new things in this organisation. Management is very cooperative. I have only had good experiences in this company.

Great company

Teleperformance is a great company to work in and it gives you immense happiness to be associated with such a company. The organization has very high standards in business ethics and professionalism.

Best place to start career

The management and leadership team at Teleperformance is very good. Workplaces are clean and safety is given adequate importance. Support functions are great at enabling operations, especially the quality, training and BHR teams.

Compare Teleperformance with