Teleperformance logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 418 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,268 reviews

Engaging work environment

Employee centralised policies. Fun and engaging work environment.Competent trainers and managers.Adequate facilities for the employees.Helpful staff.

Fun workplace

Good company to work with. The management is quite organised and all the issues are being taken care of diligently. Overall a nice company to start your career with.

Pros

Fair pay

Fun workplace

It feels good to work here , management is good.We are trained good enough by our respective trainers and the environment is also good in the office.

Its a good company to work... Very helpful and friendly management...

The management is very good.. The trainer is very helpful and supportive towards the process knowledge... Have been working for a month and till now i had a very good experience working here

Productive, interesting and interactive

I get to improvise my communication skills. And specially when my process includes communication in French that I love the most makes me adore my work more and more. Management is really good. Being a north indian, I never felt that I am working with people who are not of my region. Communicating with people of different cultures and different regions is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Tea breaks

Cons

short tea breaks

Engaging and knowledgeable

Its a nice experience to work in us shift. The management is very approachable. Trainer had good knowledge about the process and was able to solve all our queries. It feels secured to work here. At this time of pandemic its a great thing Teleperformance has come up with job openings.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Less pay

Good

Good Company and amazing work environment to work in with job security and good opportunities for future. Friendly management and salary benefits are good enough.

Productive and fun working place

It's a good place to work.they have good cafeteria the food is good.The environment is friendly people make you feel comfortable while you are working.Management is good.for transport you have a centralized bus and also you have a cab service for drop.so overall good experience.

Good managment and staff

Overall a very good start in terms of teaching and management, and everyone has been friendly and helpful. I am keen to see how things play out in the near future.

Pros

Cheap lunches, great teaching staff

Cons

For now the traning group splitting up after traning.

Its very good to work there

The workplace environment and culture is very good and the management of the company is awesome Ther all senior employees and very friendly and sportive ..

June 18, 2021
We are happy that you are enjoying your time working at Teleperformance! Have a great day!

Jobs at Teleperformance

See more jobs

Normal work , training was excellent

Management is very friendly , training is excellent so far. the work is very flexible and there is so much to learn. Seniors are very helpful and supportive.

Pros

Excellent management, training

Cons

Nothing so far

June 18, 2021
We appreciate you taking the tine to share your positive experience at Teleperformance! Enjoy your day!

Not good.

Horrible experience. Such a bad company to work for. No work ethics and bad work culture. Not even be able to get water without putting your mouth on top of a sprinkler.

June 15, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Great Work Environment

Great work environment and Amazing management. Also provided ample scope for growth. Really good incentives and good performance hikes too. Upper management was down to earth and connected with agents across the floor.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Long Hours

June 10, 2021
Thank you for your positive review! Wish all the best in your future endeavor!

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Great management team. The moral amongst my co-workers were impeccable. The company rewarded employees as well as provided meals on special occasions.

Pros

Working hours are long, but manageable

Cons

Rotational shifts

June 8, 2021
We're delighted to know that you are having a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!

Very bad environment

Don't know how I tell but tl and manager both are worst in behaviour and they create pressure to their employee for forcefully work . The environment is very negative and even the culture is like school days .

Pros

Nevef

June 1, 2021

Politics is very evident

If you're not the type who likes to be a suck up, don't work here. They only "see" employees who suck up to the management. You need to drink with them, make them laugh, be "visible" for you to be "seen". Working hard and good performance is not enough for the management. You need to put them on a pedestal for them to help you grow professionally. Very few leaders, over crowded with bosses and bullies.

Pros

On time salary release.

Cons

Very few leaders, over crowded with bosses and bullies.

It was the best experience working in Teleperformance (MNC)

The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.

Pros

Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe

Cons

Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.

April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!

One of the worst companies to work with a pathetic and worthless management

Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed

Pros

Na

Cons

Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies

April 13, 2021

Poor management

I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.

Pros

It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.

Cons

Long hours shift and forces us for OT.

April 7, 2021

Awesome work environment in TP and friendly environment. Have a great experience while working. Management is good enough. Sometimes facing pressure also but overall had a great experience and also learn lots of things.

March 10, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!

I love this place. There is a good environment to work. Support staff are very helpful. Management is good. There is a scope of promotion if you have the talent.

7,422