Teleperformance

India4,629 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 1,010 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,793 reviews

Its very nice place to work

I am really exited to work in teleperformance. Its one of the leading company in india. Iam a fresher so i starting my career with teleperformance.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Some extra hours working

work culture is amazing

Teleperformance's work culture is very nice. All employees are friendly. Great company to work with. Salary, management, growth opportunities and training programs are good.

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Feedback

Nice company to work in. Great benefits and working here improves your knowledge and team work. Helpful colleagues and managers. Good learning experience.

Pleasure to work at TP

Salary is fair but not great, job satisfaction and work-life balance are good, senior leadership hold regular sessions to meet the employees, workplace culture is open and values-driven.

Good company

It is a good company with many benefits. Managers are very friendly. Teleperformance is a good organization if you are looking to grow in your career in the long term.

Customer Service Representative

Nice environment, great career path, lovely co-workers, management is good, training opportunities. Only negative is that salary is a little bit on the lower side.

Good

Good environment, great experience and fun to work. Job security and facilities provided by the company are really awesome. After resignation, company provided all my benefits on time.

Good place

Employee centric organization, good learning experience, amazing leadership, reasonable Benefits for all employees and visibility for the hard work and efforts

Production

Colleagues and seniors are supportive.. Job security is there. Salary on time but bit low as compared to other companies for the same role. They provide good training to all the employees so that they can perform good on floor. You can work in this company if you are in urgent need of job otherwise prepare yourself for a better company and earn better amount.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Low salary

Except job security there is absolutely nothing to get.You will be underpaid for work. No appreciation for your work.

Barring job security one will get nothing in terms of benefits and career advancement. Longer working hours mostly happens. Have to login on weekoffs. Most of the times one has to sacrifice one of his Week offs. No appreciation for your work. Work life balance is affected to an huge extent.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Bad management, Have to extend your shift every day, Pretty stressful environmentLow salary package, Impotent supervisors

Good manegement

I like the company's terms and conditions, company it's really good, salary always on time, Hr department also very supportive. Trainers are also very helpful. If you're a fresher this is a really good for gaining experience.

I am totally happy with this organization

Good for work and personal life balance. Good for long term career. Good learning opportunities. Flexible enough to provide you long leaves for your examinations.

Good company for start Carrier

Good Company for start Carrier Mangers and lead are supportive good salary for freshers well behavior Staff safe working place for girls company gives extra allowances along with salary

A good plac

A nice workplace to grow our career. A very good work experience and have a flexible timing in shifts. The work which we do is appreciated which motivates the employees.

Supportive team

I would suggest that if work culture really matters to you, this is the company you must go for. Supportive in terms of benefits to employees. Friendly and supportive management.

Had issues with salary which remained unresolved

Salary issues were never resolved even after sending multiple emails to the HR. Salary was less on top that there multiple deductions. And the management never cared about the issue

Good opportunity

Everything is nice, relaxing environment, salary is also good, Management team behaviour is also good, freshers and experienced both can get good opportunity for growth

Great organisation to work for in terms if work life balance

Nice company for freshers. Salary hike on the lower side. Management is helpful. Internal job posting allows for many growth opportunities in the company.

Friendly environment, good work place

Overall, the company is good. I worked in a back-office process. Co-workers are helpful. Management is good. Salary is good and credited on time. However, the pay package depends on the quality of the employee.

Customer service specialist

I was a customer service specialist at Teleperformance. The team was good, the pay was average. I learned a lot from this place and that helped me get a better paying job.

Very Good Company

This company is a very good company for freshers. They are giving lots of opportunities and benefits to the employees. The managers are very friendly in nature and they help the employees every time.

Compare Teleperformance with

• Teleperformance
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?