Teleperformance

Teleperformance Work-Life Balance reviews

Tp as a company is really very good and provides good opportunity to people at any stage of their life.Gives you a healthy work environment.Working hours are little long but you dont feel that as you enjoy your work.
Good atmosphere, productive place.Service provided by teleperformance is good.Interviews taken in good and sof spoken language.Infrastructure is good.
Pros
Good service
Cons
Long hours, short breaks
The way trainers teach us is really very good. They are really helpful. Company is really good with lot of facilities. Office culture is friendly, competitive and a fun.
Pros
Reasonable prices at cafeteria
Cons
Rude guards in cafeteria
Good company to work with. The management is quite organised and all the issues are being taken care of diligently. Overall a nice company to start your career with.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
People at teleperformance are very supportive and helping.it is a great organization for those who are serious about their career as there is a great scope of building a satisfactory career what everyone whishes for
It has been an amazing journey with Teleperformance. I have always learned something new and everybody have been supportive.There are always growth opportunities.
Pros
People centric
Cons
It has been good journey with Teleperformance.It has helped me to learn a lot of new things in the company which helped me to grow.Its the best company if you seek growth.The staff here is very supportive.
Pros
Flexible environment
Cons
Good company. Nice place to work.The Company gives the Lot of opportunity to move next level.Company has a good culture and Good environment.Immediate response to employees whatever asking.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
9 hours shift
Its a good company to work with. In my work experience of 3 days in this company I learnt something new every day. Training is given in a very healthy environment.
Good place for freshers to start here. Opportunities for promotion and employees been taken care of. Planning of training and activities could be better as it seems to be all over the place.
Amazing place to work at. Good opportunity to grow in the company. Fun culture. People are helpful. Manager and Tl are always there to help you when anything is needed.
This place is perfect to work where we can learn a lot of new things as well as we can relax, there is a lot of support , indeed u get stuck they are people to pull you out and help you in that situation, and there is a lot of opportunities and growth in the company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good environment, helpful organization, fruitful association, looking forward to work or the long term. Happy with all the service provided for the employee
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not so far
Can be more of practical knowledge, fun sessions, games in training, more interactive sessions.. Teleperformance is a good place to work, when it comes to Authentication and Professionalism.
Pros
Nice trainer-Cassidy Venty
Cons
Long hours, less breaks
I like the workspace and the discipline. However, due to the current scenario there's a shortage of workforce that affects the training and the learning experience.
Pros
Opportunity to earn Incentives. Pick up/ Drop services available.
Cons
Long hours. Salary allocation unclear.
salary is received before the 1st and salary packages increase it would be a even better place to work apart we ahould have pick and drop facilities for all shifts
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
June 18, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP! All the best!
Good company and best growing company in india atleast is my goodnees I am working this organisation gratitude for this opportunity to work here teleperformance India
June 18, 2021
We are happy to know about your amazing experience at Teleperformance! Have a nice day!
This is a good company to work at, I enjoy working here, currently on WAHA mode and missing office badly but soon hoping to get back to normal days in office :)
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
8 hours duty.
June 15, 2021
We're glad to hear that you had a great experience at TP! All the best!
TP is open to adopt new ideas and technology. I admire the fact that I am part of a team provides career growth as well as personal growth. I have been working since 4.5 years with different managers and different processes each were unique in itself and I have learnt a lot with all having different experience and background. I have been given opportunities to travel for transition and for reverse transition as well over all it is good company to enhance skills and to work life balance as they are open for flexibility.
Pros
Lots of opportunities in TP for career growth
Cons
I do not see any flaw in the company since I consider it as a great place to work
June 15, 2021
We are glad to know that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance! All the best and have a great day!
Great work environment and Amazing management. Also provided ample scope for growth. Really good incentives and good performance hikes too. Upper management was down to earth and connected with agents across the floor.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
June 10, 2021
Thank you for your positive review! Wish all the best in your future endeavor!