View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Learning while Earning

What is the best part of working at the company?Training part, timely salary and cafeteriaWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Work pressure and time managementWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very good work environment along with amusement. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Hectic with work pressure, AHT and Quality but thr good thing is timely departure.

Heaven

What is the best part of working at the company?Teleperformance give us alot of opportunities.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The environment in teleperformance is very calm and friendly.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?There was very friendly environment in the company and the best part was that they celebrate every festival like a family.What is a typical day like for you at the company?My last day in the company was very typical day for me.

Great

Working at Teleperformance was a dream come true. The helpful team consisted of amazing individuals, and I would wholeheartedly recommend the organization to others. I have gained valuable experience here.

Good company in Gurgaon

Teleperformance provides a decent work environment with fair compensation, a good leave policy, learning opportunities, and transparent promotion policies without politics.

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Teleperformance with

• Teleperformance
  • Learning while Earning
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?