Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,152 reviews matching the search
Awesome work environment in TP and friendly environment. Have a great experience while working. Management is good enough. Sometimes facing pressure also but overall had a great experience and also learn lots of things.
Official response from Teleperformance
March 10, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
They decide anything at anytime that what employees should do. Like shift changes, process changes immediately without asking or inform to the employee. Second thing is salary. Salary is based on the attandance and that is not marked properly so there is issue in every month of salary.. some of the employees not getting salary on time.
I worked at Indore site. The process is kiwi.com. My experience is great, I would love work again for teleperformance. I would be my pleasure. And the Team leader is very helpful.
Pros
Monthly bonanza
Awesome experience in the company me and it's been a great journey as I have learn so much in the competitive business environment and they have enhance my skill in every way.
Overall, I liked the environment at Teleperformance. It was good and had 9 hours of working hours with day shift. It will be better if there is no favouritism among the team members and supervisor.
Teleperformance Indore is a nice place to work. This is the organization which offer their employees a great opportunity to grow in their profiles. Thanks so much.
If you follow your training and get low score/performance, team leader will ask you to logout.No guidance, it's not customer care, rather customer misleading. Salary is good but environment isn't.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Misleading
I would i to inform that when i was join teleperformance i was fresher.Before the joining this company i was little nervous. But the atmosphere of the company and the people are too friendly.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
Better that u dont apply here they are piece of trash. They hired us n removed us during training because they are a******* who couldn't solve the issue. Don't expect them to resolve any issues. They are super mad a******* who just talk nicely and cut the call. They don't take care of the team at all. All complete a****** who cant handle simple issue of credentials. They wont help guys. So please don't join. They'll ruin ur life and remove u like u were of no help. Its time waste here, Kindly don't apply find another company.
Pros
Time waste
Cons
Time waste
They dont abide to the CTC they committed for, worked for only 2 months for both the month didn't get the estimated salary. The CTC mentioned on the offer letter & salary slip always varies. A very stressful environment to work in. During the job briefing was not informed that it was a target based job. Later forced to work till the targets are completed if not they ask to extend the working hours. Management & training very poor. Training conducted are just for name sake .
Pros
Alternate weekoff
Cons
Extension of time after working hours & do not pay what was committed.
A man or women come and seclact an BPO industries coz, she need money on time or atleast fair money this has been my worest experiance that tp have paid me 13 days of salery though i worked for 31 days atleat this shoiu;d be in the faire state
Pros
nothing
Cons
worst management
Not secured job without intimation remove employees, what they promised for salary they will not give, not fun work environment, so much of time restrictions, so much stressed, work pressure overall not employee friendly. highly recommend to not join this organization. No one will help you if you need for any official issues.
Pros
There is no pros
Cons
So many cons
Very experience I ever had. They can sought out out at any tym with out any reason . No one is helpful there every staff person have different level of attitude
We use to receive our salary delayed only. Deduction in salary happens. But no proper justification will be given. Such a worst company where i gained really a hard experience. No clear response from managers and even Hr for any query.
Thats was good experience when I'm join TP there was awesome working culture there have lot of opportunities attmosper was good if I'm again opportunities to join TP I'm with that
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nothing to tell very bad experience in my life.Very low salary and management is not carrying the employee and no salary hike , chennai location very very bad no support to employee
Pros
hr management
Cons
very long hours
It's good working place and good Infrastructure and very good cafetaria. Overall good environment and good sitting place. If I will get a chance to work again I will work.
Every day is a typical day as we focus on Sales, focus on MDAB (Monthly Daily Average balance of each and every customer). Every day is an interesting and surprising day because we work on numbers (Hard core banking sales to generate the revenue). I have learnt impossible as possible by working on convincing skills.
Good culture and environment in teleperformance but cso salary wasVery low as per other bpo but work environment was very good and security & management very helpful
Iam very happy to work here and gathered lot many experiences and happiest memories . This gave me a great productive knowledge to improvise myself and to the organisation.
Processing customers banking details UK shift checking PPI towards application tool .managing rotational shifts along various sub process multi process taken
  1. Employee Reviews