Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,153 reviews matching the search
Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
It's an MNC, process of asus in teleperformance, I work for both chat and call process so there u can learn more about technologies introduced by asus team.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less support from seniors
Best place to work along with the international Employees and be ready to improve yourself because no-one is going to help you when you are in-front of Manager of Operation's. The Tour i visited in TelePerformance was Marvelous.
Pros
Dancing Occasionally
Cons
Pre-Shift and Post-shift
Teleperformance is a fantastic place to work and learn. I love their working hours but I don't like the rotational shifts. But it's still great working for the company.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
I was enjoyed that company and management was also good. There is good inviroment. Team leader and manager are also supported to our... And one more thing there is excellent cleaning I was good experience at Teleperformance.. And good time spend at Teleperformance
Teleperformance is a fantastic place to work. Senior Management is very cooperative, the company overall has a good culture. What I love is that there is a good work life balance.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
Working as a technical support executive, learn how to handle cutomers from different backgrounds, improve communication skills, learn how to do complete a task within given time span, learn how to educate a customer in their way of understanding, learn many technical solutions.
I think it is a good choice to work in such a mnc.i think the working environment was good.other staff are supportive to me.i also received monthly salary on time without any delay
Good platforms for freshers and specially women planning to seek new carrier opportunities are there, will gain experience in various fields and knowledge of banking
I have no words to say as this company is my first company and I have grown in this corporate world because they provided me a good stuff and knowledge in time.
Need to give more focus on employees perks and salary Need to gave training on time whenever some changes will introduce. Need to give other training in order to improve employee knowledge
All are just 12th pass and do vulgure talk to each other...There is no support from any one all are doing politics. The only moto of manager is how to terminate association so he will never grow in company
I enjoyed working @ Teleperformance. I spent 1 year and 7 months in this organisation. If I'll get a good opportunity in future I'll rejoin it. Though every organisation has its own pros and cons but I focused on positive things during my service.
Pros
No dress code, Free cabs.
Cons
Dirty toilets, Unhygienic cafeteria.
Very effective learning and work place there one can easily join and grow. work life balance is somewhat you have to manage overall to gain experience ot is good company to start
Teleperformance has been a blessing to me. It gave sick leave when I was unwell and in hospital. Whenever I needed help the HR, manager and Team members were there. It is the best BPO - TP. It was a great opportunity to work with Teleperformance and understand the work culture it’s very different here. Worked for 2 years. Had to move to my hometown. Wishing Teleperformance all the very best.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
A very nice experience at Teleperformance, learnt many new and interesting things.. Excellent work environment and friendly atmosphere. I will sure recommend to friends to work here. Great working place at Teleperformance for anyone. Good learning platform for new people in their career. Many MNC and brand to work and learn with. Overall good BPO company to work with.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
I personally like the work life balance and stability that we get at Teleperformance, it feels like a big family. I like the culture at work. It is a fantastic place to be with and working with. Learn new things everyday .Got opportunity to worked on multiple processes. We have a wonderful team. I miss them while working from home. Teleperformance rocks… it’s the best place to be.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
One of the best companies I have ever worked. At Teleperformance employees are valued. We have secure jobs, freedom to interact with management. Perfect for female employees as the company believes in diversity and provides equal opportunities. One thing is guaranteed at Teleperformance, you will learn a lot, and learn the best practices. It’s a great place to work and learn.. Best place to up skill yourself. Good and supportive team. Have several programs and opportunities for up skilling.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
Working with Teleperformance was good experience. I joined Teleperformance as fresher and learned many things within 2 and half year. Company in turn gives many opportunities to deserving candidates to grow within the organization. I am happy for being Teleperformance employee. Proud to be a part of this big TP family. The best thing about the work ethics at Teleperformance is that they care about employee. We have a good atmosphere at work. Here compared to other places growth prospects are higher. Balanced life. A good company to work with.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Teleperformance has been an enriching experience for me. It’s been 6 years and 2 promotions. I have learnt so much from my seniors. What I most cherish is how they take care of their teams, and not just work related they genuinely care for your well-being. Thank you Teleperformance, proud to be a part of this team.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
The atmosphere of Teleperformance just changed my life. My first job where i learn how to deal with customers and with our personal problems at the same time.
  1. Employee Reviews