Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,152 reviews matching the search
Awesome work environment in TP and friendly environment. Have a great experience while working. Management is good enough. Sometimes facing pressure also but overall had a great experience and also learn lots of things.
Official response from Teleperformance
March 10, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
Would like to work again with teleperformance as it was good experience working in tp .the management and staff with good amount of support all the time .
Good place to work .Just need to provide better cabs and better opportunities to employees. Management is cooperative and reliable. Open table policy is the best thing .
It’s been very long being away from work and I really missed my team. Coming back was mixed feelings, fear of the spread and happy to see my team mates again. The fear is gone seeing all the safety measures. And happiness is double seeing my team members. Love being at work. Love being a part of Teleperformance.
Pros
work from home facility
Cons
Its been a great experience working for Teleperformance for the last 18 months. There is a lot that you get to learn, and the learning methodology is creative. Management was very helpful and attentive. Co-workers were easy to get along with. It’s a open door policy and even managers not just TL’s are available if you want to talk to them.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Perfect company to start off as a advisor but at leadership level u need be very patient Handel the tandems of the operational manager,the problem is they give promotion to early which is not ideal for one to know the leadership ideologies
Teleperformance is a good company to work. It gives you lot of good things to learn and understand. The policies are fair / balanced and the appraisals are fair, All get equal chance to apply for growth. Our leaders and management guide us all in order achieve organization's goals.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
not at all
Teleperformance has an excellent customer service and communication training program. Good facilities for employees in the building. Awesome cafeteria, and gym. Security is high levels. ATM in the building is convenient.
Pros
Free cab and lunch
Cons
I have been work 1 n half years.. I VL nvr evr had lyk this team leaders n managers thy r friendly nature n no stress no pressure i was happy when I was working here... Gud environment we feel lyk our own bcz nobody will not take ur freedom they will not tell do ot or do extra work.. total it was gud experience to me.. am happy
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Hrs
There very good experience as team leader and coordinator. Peaceful place for work and growth. Good support staff and management and clients also. Overall good place for work..
it was great time. i learned alot, atmosphere was also good. the best thing about salary is it's on time. there are so many opportunity to improve yourself.
It has got excellent work environment. Teleperformance provides good opportunity for all such people who has good communication skills, problem solving capabilities, fine with rotational shifts, sometimes even a disciplined and hard working person may get good opportunity. My process managers and supervisors were very cooperative and helpful, whenever any help required they helped me a lot. Hilton Process owner was also very helpful. Common thing among all is they provide decent work environment for all employees by which it gets easier to perform well.
Pros
Free Coupons for meals
Cons
No staybacks unnecessarily
Actually teleperformance is a awesome organisation. Where really i learnt so many things. I don't have any problems with it. I m unsatisfied with my process in that I was working, management of that process was very pathetic, rude behavior, partiality, specially my manager he doesn't has manners how to behave with a employ... Even they all are not helpful at all.
It is the most unethical company I worked with where apart from oiling managers you cannot survive. They can terminate anybody at theitr own will and cause and also holding their salaries and release letter, happened with thiousands of people, horrible HR and management.
Pros
Nothing free except exploitation
Cons
Extended shifts on regular basis
A typical day at work Good thinking Timing All ways good Timing
Pros
Flipkart
Cons
Teleperformance
One of the most bad companies to work, this company treats its employees very badly hardly values their efforts nd contributions, Huge politics, Negativity in work environment, When whole India was reeling under lockdown this company had harassed its employees using the reporting managers, Hardly even bothered to listen to its employees grievances faced in lockdown made a very horrible lay offs layoff
Pros
Promotion will be there after long time
Cons
Less salary, weak contributions in PF
Management at Teleperformance is very good, Every week Friday we have activity for Fun Friday, Lots is done to destress the teams, Good food and cab provided,
Pros
shift timings are also good.
Cons
nope
Have been 3 years at Teleperformance and its been a great experience. I’ve recently had a promotion at work and the support we get is incredible. Teleperformance is an excellent company to work at and learn. This is a better place to learn and acquire new skills, upgrade, and a very stable place to work. This provides you an opportunity to gain new skills and test it with minimum risk.
Pros
Supportive Team Mates
Cons
Not at all
It is great place to work and be a part of. I have been here just about a year but time flies. Have seen people grown in their roles, fair policies for growth in career. We have equal opportunities. I am looking forward to the next time I can apply for a position to grow. There is a lot of support and mentoring given to people who are applying for a growth position, to ensure they are ready for the next level role. Teleperformance definitely believes in investing in their employees.
Pros
Flexible Working hours
Cons
I love my time at work. The work culture at Teleperformance is great and that’s what makes it a great place to work. Have been 3 years at Teleperformance and its been a great experience. I’ve recently had a promotion at work and the support we get is incredible.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
no cons as of now
Teleperformance is a very poor and unprofessional company. The work experience was stressful. Would never refer anyone to this company. Manager is not supportive. Favouritism alot amongst the management. Salary expectations are poor. The work is very slow. I'm a completely unhappy customer with teleperformance.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
  1. Employee Reviews