TEMENOS

• Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good company with less working hours and team is good

Good place to work but no proper hike.No laptop provided No work from home for few teamsDepends on team and managerThere are pros and cons but more cons

Pros

No work stress

Cons

Management Cab facilities

Good place to start career

A good place to start your career as a software engineer. Good and helping management . Colleagues are helpful. A unique technology to work on . It becomes easy to work after some time of experiance

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Be ready to face new challenges for new joiners

Good company and work culture u never expected that level u feel it, so much benefits to employees.apart from technology they used for development. U can get onsite offers by that technology.if ur good on those environment

Pros

Work life balance is too good

Cons

The technology is unique

Pros:It's good place to start.Decent work culture.Tasty Tea/cofee.Cons:Dress code-formalsWork environment-not up to the markTransport -only between 8pm- 6am

Pros

Quality tea/coff is available in break out

Cons

Formal Dress code, Work environment should be improved, Transport pick/drop only between 10-6.

Very good place to build your career

It is a great place to build your career. The teams are very collaborative and if you are good, they identify you and give you ample exposure in terms of direct interaction with the client, on-site opportunities, hikes etc.

Pros

1. Very helping individuals in the team, 2. Very good products in the suite, 3. Decent hikes, 4. Flexible working hours.

Cons

1. Sometimes workload is heavy, 2. No role for HR

Good

GoodOverall good experience, we can learn end to end accounting function here, if we could fresher it's good company to learn all task and get to know how organization works

Work load will be high

Caring employees is very very poor. They need their work to be completed even in pandemic situation. No perks for employees other than salary. So if your option is salary, then you can go for it.

Na

Good company with bad salary. Company can try to retrieve their employees with good pay. Since it is a product based company they can try to pay more to their employees.

Productive and fun place

Depends on the project where you work. There might be shifts with only one way transport will be given. However the shift allowances will be good comparitively.

Pros

Decent

Cons

Productivity metrics and less hike

Workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad

The workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad. Pay is below market standards and the hike is always in the single digits.

Pros

Worklife Balance

Cons

No Growth

Good place to work if you are looking for job security

I've been working in Temenos for 3 years now and I feel I got a great team to work with who tend to help each other out. I've had a good learning curve here.

Pros

Job security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere helpful and Free cookies :D

Cons

High Work load Stress and long working hours, Less salary/Hike, Paid parking, No fun activities, You will be constantly monitored/micromanagement(mobile usage/browsing), you will be expected to extend working hours even if you complete the tasks

Productive and great place to work

Pros* Flexible timings* Less work pressure * leaning curve is great cons* Not any.

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great place to work.

Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.

Pros

Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.

Cons

Need to pay parking fee.

Good products/poor management

Good products, great exposure to technologies but poor management of work. Stressful at times. Employees who take responsibilities are burdened and loaded with more work.

Cons

poor management of work

Good

Pay is very less Good management Good product to work Old technology Ample of Onsite opportunities Good training No cab facility Overall good company

Productive and learning environment

The management is good and listens to employees queries, even the most senior ones.T24 is a good product and widely sold in European market.Overall its good place to work and learn.

Good place to start your carrier

Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.

Good product

It has a good product. It is one of the best products in the europe market. Good exposure to wealth management. and other aspects. BUt somewhat not well managed by the offshore team

Feedback

Nice company with few enhancements are required, work balance and estimation og work is needto be improved which leads to Pressures the resources to reach the targets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with