TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

A good coffee for a stressful day

January 16, 2019
I can say during the typical time we will have a strong cup of coffee providing in the cafeteria to relieve from the stress. The management is good in terms of their management policies. The hardest part of the job is last minute of surprises in terms of enhancements/fail overs during the freezing time. The best part is we can put hands in all the parts of stages till the product is delivered which is easy to understand the whole cycle process.
May 12, 2021
Same role
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
September 30, 2019
Same roleSame location
Software Engineer (Channels - Product Development) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Nice place to work. Product company so good growth. Good team and team lead. I did not stay for long though as software engineering was not my preferred field.
June 26, 2020
Same location
Technical Manager (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good products, great exposure to technologies but poor management of work. Stressful at times. Employees who take responsibilities are burdened and loaded with more work.
Cons
poor management of work
  1. A good coffee for a stressful day