TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

A very innovative and challenging workplace

November 18, 2018
Standard Testing processes. Good Training team and certification programs to keep us on the toe. Hikes are average 3-8 percent on average based on ranking system. Work life balance depends on the Reporting manager. Teams thrive on Micromanagement. Theres only Work..work and work here and nothing else.
Pros
Good Company, allowances and training
Cons
work culture
May 10, 2017
Same role
Senior Tester (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
experienced employee are not paid well.no growth. fully nepotisam employees are treated as slaves.. micro monitoring, worst work culture. no long term onsite opportunities.
Pros
nothing specific
Cons
No proper cafeteria
May 12, 2021
Same location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
October 14, 2020
Same location
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
  1. A very innovative and challenging workplace