TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

A workplace to learn new banking product

October 6, 2016
Good learning experience, Management is fine. Co-workers are nice to work with. Without banking knowledge bit tough to learn things and act. Good team to work with and lot of learnings.
Pros
Team lunches
Cons
April 24, 2020
Same role
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) - India
My 1st job where I learnt a lot and it helped me to build my career, and gain confidence in what I am doing. It's a banking software company which taught me banking techniques...
June 17, 2019
Same role
Senior Specialist (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Work place culture is good.But hikes are not expected.No Employee benefits.We cannot expect more from Temenos.Job security OK.Management not up to mark.
May 12, 2021
Same location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
  1. A workplace to learn new banking product