TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

backward culture and poor managers

May 6, 2020
backward culture and poor, unmatured managers work is very hectic frequent salary cuts old technology and not useful in the market not a good place for any experience level
May 26, 2020
Same roleSame location
Specialist (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.
December 25, 2019
Same roleSame location
Specialist (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Temenos sells T24, worlds number one banking product. Statistics based upon the number of clients across the globe. Temenos private India limited chennai has set all standards, that helps employees better understand the product and imbibes ownership.
May 12, 2021
Same location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
  1. backward culture and poor managers