TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

Freedom to learn the process in your own style

It was an amazing place to work with. The team has full freedom to work in their own style. The team gets interactive sessions with the counter parts and the top leads. To say it precise, The right people are given the right opportunity at the right time.

Pros

Exposure to learn the process.

Cons

Cab facility is not available.

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
Same location

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great place to work.

Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.

Pros

Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.

Cons

Need to pay parking fee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with

• TEMENOS
  • Freedom to learn the process in your own style