TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

Good place to start your carrier

Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.

Same roleSame location

backward culture and poor managers

backward culture and poor, unmatured managers work is very hectic frequent salary cuts old technology and not useful in the market not a good place for any experience level
Same roleSame location

Temenos private limited sells the worlds number one banking product

Temenos sells T24, worlds number one banking product. Statistics based upon the number of clients across the globe. Temenos private India limited chennai has set all standards, that helps employees better understand the product and imbibes ownership.
Same location

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with