TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

Good to work (Depends on the team)

It is good company to work. Work life balance is considered. However the above statement is subjected to the team where you work. Growth is directly linked to performance and can management gives provision to change team if we fit to other teams also Team Building activities are there however are sometimes restricted by Manager of some team. Management members are contactable

Pros

Work life Balance

Cons

Depends on team culture

Same role

Good to work

its product based company and good team collaborations. am working from last 7 years in this company. we will get good experience to work with global clients.
Same location

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
Same location

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with