TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

Good

Pay is very less Good management Good product to work Old technology Ample of Onsite opportunities Good training No cab facility Overall good company

Same role

Good place to work if you are looking for job security

I've been working in Temenos for 3 years now and I feel I got a great team to work with who tend to help each other out. I've had a good learning curve here.

Pros

Job security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere helpful and Free cookies :D

Cons

High Work load Stress and long working hours, Less salary/Hike, Paid parking, No fun activities, You will be constantly monitored/micromanagement(mobile usage/browsing), you will be expected to extend working hours even if you complete the tasks
Same role

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na
Same location

Stressful and excessively political

Do not join if you have better offers.The culture is stressful with no work life balance. There is a lot of politics and the appraisals are a joke. No increment for years and false promises. The Multifonds in particular is a horrible place to work (both QA and product). The mid level management are mediocre and regionalist who are biased towards people from certain regions. Merit based appraisals and growth will be a dream and a concept which will never come true. The behaviour is highly unethical and defying of any MNC. Please avoid at all costs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with

• TEMENOS
  • Good
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?