TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

Great company to learn all

September 29, 2018
You can learn a lot of domains in networking in this company. They will never restrict you to do only the things which you know, they tell you do all things.
May 12, 2021
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
October 14, 2020
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
September 16, 2020
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) - Chennai
Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.
Pros
Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.
Cons
Need to pay parking fee.
  1. Great company to learn all