TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

Great place to learn and have fun

November 17, 2017
A great Core banking product to work which is present across geographies. Had good exposure at leading banks across the globe with abundant onsite travelling opportunity
Pros
learn with Fun
Cons
Salary benefits
May 14, 2017
Same roleSame location
Business Consultant (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Good company with nice infrastructure. Person willing to learn have all opportunities. But the challenge of less salary is the disadvantage. Their is no permenant movement of onsite. Only temporary.
March 9, 2017
Same roleSame location
Business Consultant (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It was a good place to learn and develop my skills . I unlearned the bankng domain completely here and equipped myself with the Information technology domain knowledge here.
May 12, 2021
Same location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
  1. Great place to learn and have fun