TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

Great place to work.

September 16, 2020
Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.
Pros
Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.
Cons
Need to pay parking fee.
November 4, 2015
Same role
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) - India
Very nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was working Very nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was workingVery nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was workingVery nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was working
May 12, 2021
Same location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
October 14, 2020
Same location
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
  1. Great place to work.