TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

Inconvenient place to work

Its a tough life in temenos. There are very low benefits as a technical employee. Very backward in technology. Salary benefits are low. Wrking in shifts is tiresome.

Same roleSame location

Boring repetitive work

Lack of new technologies at work. Company is sticking to some old programing language. Perks at workplace is really good. They have good product training team.
Same roleSame location

T24 junior Technical Consultant

Temenos was the first company in my career. I had worked 3 years in Nihilent. I have learned much in T24 technical and functional modules. I have been sent for onsite client support to Saudi Hollandi Bank (One of the key client for Temenos). I have proven my hard work and dedicated responsibility while working in temenos.
Same location

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with