TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

Life at Temenos India , chennai

Temenos india is a friendly work environment for a employee. Management is good to with employee. Regular train to his employees to improve their skills.

Pros

Cons

Hr

Same roleSame location

Workplace Description

job nature would be more like a Business consultant, communicating with the client end. i have learned how to manage the time frame to complete the job within the given time. overall experience is good.
Same roleSame location

Nice company

Company is growing well but employee are not getting benefits properly. No cabs for Indian office employees. No proper hike in appraisal. Full of politics.

Pros

Cons

All yes
Same location

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with