TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

My first job

A typical challenging job and a great learning curve for a newcomer. Job Title: Trainee Technical Consultant Job Location: Chennai Team: GPack and Maintenance Team Great team lead with great support from my colleagues. Had its share of workplace politics as it goes with any MNC. Had a plethora of Onsite Opportunities as we move up the job designation. Best part was relaxing with colleagues from other departments in the cafeteria amidst long working hours.

Pros

team support

Cons

Same role

good place for work

good place for work 7/10, employee satisfaction rate is more, few issue here and there can be ignored. Management is good and avg supportive. Overall satisfactory company
Same roleSame location

Temenos is a place for onsites

Temenos is for the people who willing to learn a good product. It has more onshore projects and you can easily roam around the world depends on the team and project you work for.
Same location

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with