TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

Nice place to work

October 16, 2015
It was good to work with Temenos co-workers and managers. We had good relationship with overall people. Front office hardest part of the job but enjoyable.
Pros
Timing
Cons
Salary
October 14, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
June 15, 2020
Same role
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pay is very less Good management Good product to work Old technology Ample of Onsite opportunities Good training No cab facility Overall good company
May 12, 2021
Same location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives