TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

One day at work

Learnt about the core values of customer satisfaction and on time delivery of solutions. Getting along with different team mates was enjoyable. But the job was not very exciting, offering,no scope to learn new technology and long working hours.Management gives no motivation and treats employees as machines. Learnt something about retail banking but not in depth.But at last i had to quit because my job profile had no scope to provide for my technical background. Anyway it was my first job so it is always special to me.

Pros

free refreshments, team treat, gift cards and sodexo

Cons

work not satisfactory and engaging and no transport facilities

Same role

Productive and great place to work

Pros* Flexible timings* Less work pressure * leaning curve is great cons* Not any.
Same roleSame location

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
Same location

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with