TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Review

T24 core banking platform

Good company with nice infrastructure. Person willing to learn have all opportunities. But the challenge of less salary is the disadvantage. Their is no permenant movement of onsite. Only temporary.

Same roleSame location

Great place to learn and have fun

A great Core banking product to work which is present across geographies. Had good exposure at leading banks across the globe with abundant onsite travelling opportunity

Pros

learn with Fun

Cons

Salary benefits
Same roleSame location

Fun Place

It was a good place to learn and develop my skills . I unlearned the bankng domain completely here and equipped myself with the Information technology domain knowledge here.
Same location

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with