TEMENOS
TEMENOS Employee Review

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

May 12, 2021
Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
September 30, 2019
Same role
Software Engineer (Channels - Product Development) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Nice place to work. Product company so good growth. Good team and team lead. I did not stay for long though as software engineering was not my preferred field.
March 23, 2019
Same roleSame location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, INDIA
Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department
October 14, 2020
Same location
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
  1. T24 is a very product to get settle in life