TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work

Pros* Flexible timings* Less work pressure * leaning curve is great cons* Not any.

Global company

My experience so far at the company has been highly positive. The onboarding was thorough, much more than I'm accustomed to. The various leaders that I've met with have been easy to speak with and collaborative. It's clear that everyone has a lot of projects to work on but everyone has been flexible with answering questions. I feel really good about my decision to join the company.

Pros

Healthcare, great PTO, 401K, and the resources.

Cons

Nothing yet

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Find another place

Cliques and not caring. Employees are scared for their jobs. Many jobs have been cut or outsourced. The morale is low.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Interesting work, no support system

would have liked to stay there longer but was let go as part of a cost cutting exercise at the beginning of the pandemic. not much effort given to properly train new employees.

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

This is a scam!!!! Do not apply

I was just contacted by someone claiming to be the CEO/CFO. They contacted me thru Zoom. Bottom line after a fake 3 sec call so I could see who I was texting with he proceeded to do an interview via Text. This was the oddest interview I ever had. In the end after I was offered the position of Data entry at a pay rate of $35/hr....he said they will be sending me a check to deposit to my personal account to pay for all the software I would need. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!

Pros

This is a scam

Cons

This is a scam

Great place to work.

Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.

Pros

Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.

Cons

Need to pay parking fee.

Plenty of challenges and satisfaction when project goes live

Every project will have its own unique challenges and stress. These can be both good as well as bad. The job is normally stressful and work life balance will be bad. But it will give tremendous satisfaction when the project goes live and users appreciate the features

Pros

PM has plenty of freedom and authority to manage the project subject to the processes defined

Cons

Plenty of travel, stress and work life balance will be bad.

Avoid this company

This is the most disorganized corporation I have ever seen. Management definitily does not care about their employees and treats you like dirt. Expects the world from their employees but will not give them a raise. Only managers receive a raise. An overseas corporation that discriminates against Americans and HR does nothing about it.

Jobs at TEMENOS

See more jobs

Smoke and Mirrors

Honestly-Temenos is all over the place cannot deliver their products to their customers. -Their sales and upper managements will tell their customers whatever they want to hear to make the sale even if it is not possible and then let the implementation and development teams figure it out. They will demo something that looks fantastic but isn't actually possible to do. - Almost every project is behind by 6 months or more. They have a culture of developers in India who will not move the technology or processes to what is now a standard in the field. -The culture is very much waterfall, Everyone can be replaced. -They hire developers over seas who are not qualified for the position but have the culture of they can hire 3 people who are not qualified instead of a more expensive person who is qualified. -People themselves are great to work with on a personal level. Through my years of working there, I have made many friends. Some of which I am working with now because they have left.

Pros

Remote work

Cons

Dont have any control of what is happening and are left to pick up the pieces

Its mainly for people who are from MBA and bcom background.no scope of growth

No growth and full politics and no proper work culture . They say 9 hrs from 9 to 6 but their day only starts after 11.no work life balance mainly for women

Good products/poor management

Good products, great exposure to technologies but poor management of work. Stressful at times. Employees who take responsibilities are burdened and loaded with more work.

Cons

poor management of work

Good

Pay is very less Good management Good product to work Old technology Ample of Onsite opportunities Good training No cab facility Overall good company

No Job Security

No Job Security, I will recommend to None. Poor Management and work culture is bit okay but not very supportive environment. And micromanagement by the leaders

Pros

old technology

Cons

No Learning Opportunity

Productive and learning environment

The management is good and listens to employees queries, even the most senior ones.T24 is a good product and widely sold in European market.Overall its good place to work and learn.

Good place to start your carrier

Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.

Good product

It has a good product. It is one of the best products in the europe market. Good exposure to wealth management. and other aspects. BUt somewhat not well managed by the offshore team

Great Company

Great company to work with and learn from multicultural teams and global operations. There is freedom to perform and as well as high expectations to deliver.

Pros

People

Winding down North America

Company is building up sales in North America, but is trying to do it using external consultants and overseas staff - joining in NA is a dead end and this is the end

Feedback

Nice company with few enhancements are required, work balance and estimation og work is needto be improved which leads to Pressures the resources to reach the targets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with

• TEMENOS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?