TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu111 reviews

bankinghikeproductonsitetechnologycorelearnsalary

Good company with less working hours and team is good

Good place to work but no proper hike.No laptop provided No work from home for few teamsDepends on team and managerThere are pros and cons but more cons

Pros

No work stress

Cons

Management Cab facilities

Very good place to build your career

It is a great place to build your career. The teams are very collaborative and if you are good, they identify you and give you ample exposure in terms of direct interaction with the client, on-site opportunities, hikes etc.

Pros

1. Very helping individuals in the team, 2. Very good products in the suite, 3. Decent hikes, 4. Flexible working hours.

Cons

1. Sometimes workload is heavy, 2. No role for HR

TEMENOS insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good

GoodOverall good experience, we can learn end to end accounting function here, if we could fresher it's good company to learn all task and get to know how organization works

Work load will be high

Caring employees is very very poor. They need their work to be completed even in pandemic situation. No perks for employees other than salary. So if your option is salary, then you can go for it.

Good place to work if you are looking for job security

I've been working in Temenos for 3 years now and I feel I got a great team to work with who tend to help each other out. I've had a good learning curve here.

Pros

Job security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere helpful and Free cookies :D

Cons

High Work load Stress and long working hours, Less salary/Hike, Paid parking, No fun activities, You will be constantly monitored/micromanagement(mobile usage/browsing), you will be expected to extend working hours even if you complete the tasks

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great place to work.

Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.

Pros

Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.

Cons

Need to pay parking fee.

Good place to start your carrier

Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.

backward culture and poor managers

backward culture and poor, unmatured managers work is very hectic frequent salary cuts old technology and not useful in the market not a good place for any experience level

Enjoyable company but fast-paced environment

Temenos is a good company with good work life balance, salary is rightly paid for right candidate. Internal trainings are all good. If passed on time, then hike would be beneficial.

Banking software

Banking software - Industry best and leader. Feature rich software 24/7 support Product company with global presence Great top management with forward insight

Productive workplace

Nice place to work in and colleagues were friendly. After the initial training period, the work scheduled was without any work pressure. The hardest part of the job was the distance from home.

Temenos - Nice Place to work

Next Level Growth Opportunity will be slow as well as with the Salary part. We could not get direct visibility with management to propose our toughts & views

Good Experience

It was very good learning work experience at Temenos India Pvt Ltd. Would recommend people to join Temenos for betterment of their career. Very good infrastructure and facility provided for staff.

Life at Temenos India , chennai

Temenos india is a friendly work environment for a employee. Management is good to with employee. Regular train to his employees to improve their skills.

Pros

Cons

Hr

Temenos private limited sells the worlds number one banking product

Temenos sells T24, worlds number one banking product. Statistics based upon the number of clients across the globe. Temenos private India limited chennai has set all standards, that helps employees better understand the product and imbibes ownership.

Best Place to work - Product is awesome

Temenos as an organization is a wonderful place to work. It helps you get a very good view of how you can see the changing trends of a banking product.

Professional and Reputed Organization

Professional and Reputed Organization with a great brand name. Cutting Edge services for the client. On the technology side, limited opportunities if working on core product.

Pros

Brand

Cons

No Salary Hike, No Bonus

A very static workplace

Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department

Nice place to work

If you are keen to learn on T24, then Temenos is only the place in the world to fulfill your target. Nice and good environment for learning. Thanks you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with

Learn about TEMENOS in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

• TEMENOS
  • Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?