TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Work as Technical Consultant

Work as Technical Consultant, tech lead for project. Deal with the onsite team and client for the product deliveries

Good to work & learn T24 - One of the best banking product

It is good to learn & work in T24. It is good to work with different clinet & gather collective knowledge about their Banking operations & techniques.This experience give enough confidence to handle complex issues at crucial times & improves problem solving skills.

Pros

t24 knowledge

Cons

salary & other benefits

Mixed bag - Good for work/life balance, but lack in growth, need better management, job insecure

The company is good for the work/life balance, but lack in management, no growth vertically.

Good Company

It's a Banking Product Related Company. So you will learn the banking terms. Using the basic programming language. So its very easy to sustain here. No work pressure.

Pros

no lunch, no cab

Cons

8 hours per day

Temenos

Good place to work but salary is very worst, you cant lead your middle life with this company salary. Your life style will change to bad condition

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Jobs at TEMENOS