TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Not bad Company

A good company to improve banking domain knowledge. Culture can be improved. Need to work more than 9 hrs depends on team completely. Sometimes u myt be asked to come office on saturdays

Productive workplace

Good Salary,Work life balance depends on the project,Onsite opportunities good. Workplace culture ids different from service company.Technology is very old technology.

Good

We need to work on the new technology named as T24.And the main thing thing is it's a banking domain so we can learn lots of things and concepts about banking. Will have a lot of onsite opportunity and that's a short term .

High Paced and Demanding

Temenos is very demanding, asking employees to be available anytime when required for its customer, Banks. Since they use Jbase as the coding language, it will not be useful outside Temenos. The upside of the company is that employees will have a limited freedom of the onsite opportunities.

Temenos is a place for onsites

Temenos is for the people who willing to learn a good product. It has more onshore projects and you can easily roam around the world depends on the team and project you work for.

productive and a lot of knowledge sharing

It was a wonderful place to work...I learnt a lot of new things and was extremely happy to have been a part of Temenos. The company was very employee friendly and has always been very helpful in times of need.

Good to work (Depends on the team)

It is good company to work. Work life balance is considered. However the above statement is subjected to the team where you work. Growth is directly linked to performance and can management gives provision to change team if we fit to other teams also Team Building activities are there however are sometimes restricted by Manager of some team. Management members are contactable

Pros

Work life Balance

Cons

Depends on team culture

Freedom to learn the process in your own style

It was an amazing place to work with. The team has full freedom to work in their own style. The team gets interactive sessions with the counter parts and the top leads. To say it precise, The right people are given the right opportunity at the right time.

Pros

Exposure to learn the process.

Cons

Cab facility is not available.

Great place to learn and have fun

A great Core banking product to work which is present across geographies. Had good exposure at leading banks across the globe with abundant onsite travelling opportunity

Pros

learn with Fun

Cons

Salary benefits

Jobs at TEMENOS

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

A Good Product company to work with

A Good banking software product company to work with. The work culture is decent and pay package they offer is average compared to the market standards..

Pros

Better work life balance

Cons

Strict deadlines

Great work but less recognition

The work prospects in this Company are huge, however it depends on the team you belong to. In terms of the quality of work, you'll exposed to great work. However, growth opportunities to move to management roles are limited

Boring repetitive work

Lack of new technologies at work. Company is sticking to some old programing language. Perks at workplace is really good. They have good product training team.

Average

Good place to work. Good work culture. Minimum support from management. Higher order management is less efficient. Have to support round the clock. Overall and average place to work.

Pros

Leisure timings

Cons

Hectic work pressure

Inconvenient place to work

Its a tough life in temenos. There are very low benefits as a technical employee. Very backward in technology. Salary benefits are low. Wrking in shifts is tiresome.

Good Place to work

i have learnt a lot from here to work with colleague, Very Busy scheduled workplace. Based on knowledge they would desired the job role and better career growth

Good Workculture and Fun at Wok

Its fun working at temenos and has a very good work life balance and the mangers and management is really supportive and helping hand. We have very good learning curve on the banking product.

Pros

Good Work Life Balance

Cons

Compensation Parity

One day at work

Learnt about the core values of customer satisfaction and on time delivery of solutions. Getting along with different team mates was enjoyable. But the job was not very exciting, offering,no scope to learn new technology and long working hours.Management gives no motivation and treats employees as machines. Learnt something about retail banking but not in depth.But at last i had to quit because my job profile had no scope to provide for my technical background. Anyway it was my first job so it is always special to me.

Pros

free refreshments, team treat, gift cards and sodexo

Cons

work not satisfactory and engaging and no transport facilities

Productive workplace. Good work life balance

Product oriented software company. Friendly atmosphere with enjoyable work nature. Resolving issues give us innovative experience. Communicating with clients also provide us good exposure.

T24 core banking platform

Good company with nice infrastructure. Person willing to learn have all opportunities. But the challenge of less salary is the disadvantage. Their is no permenant movement of onsite. Only temporary.

Not a great place to grow in

No one to help you around Everyone expects one to learn the product within a short span of time whreas people who have been in the system for 15 years would not know themselves No proper planning Unrealistic committments to deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with