TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Good Place to learn

Good set of experienced people around who are very helpful in guiding you throughout the process. Your performance is evaluated based on the number of tests you clear. There are a lot of tests for every designated level and team you belong to.

Less salary Benefits

Good to work here. opportunity to learn lot of things in banking product. Very less salary in india, but lots of onsite opportunities Friendly environment.

Company grows well but employee's career growth nil

Company grows well but employee's career growth is nil. Management expects slaves and not employees. Only slaves can survive to the management politics.

Good Learning experience

Got chance to work for Tier 1 bank and managed to learn core banking concept. Management is very supportive and always willing to encourage associates.

Convenient work place

- Work place culture is good to work with - Employee facilities are good - Convenient to travel from home to office - Security for job - Job satisfaction has been taken care of.

Fun Place

It was a good place to learn and develop my skills . I unlearned the bankng domain completely here and equipped myself with the Information technology domain knowledge here.

Work

Good, Challenging, not demanding, flexible, deadlines to meet, Interesting product T24, can work long hours to meet goals, can speak out your reasonable opinion to the senior most person, Freshers are given the chance to prove them selves. cannot while away time and cannot sit idle

Its a nice place to work and learn

amazing environment to learn and develop our skills. New developments and product knowledge will take you to the future and will be a good career growth

Good learning place

It was a wonderaful experience to work in temenos , good team . Good co workers , they thought me many things which is useful for my job . I had good friends in that company who are from other teams . It's fun.

Jobs at TEMENOS

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

A workplace to learn new banking product

Good learning experience, Management is fine. Co-workers are nice to work with. Without banking knowledge bit tough to learn things and act. Good team to work with and lot of learnings.

Pros

Team lunches

Productive and Fun workplace

Should feel ease at work Should be more productive Fun and work Achieved in implementing Devops to our current system Received award for the work as a token of appreciation

Best Place for Freshers

Best Place for Freshers Fun at work based on the department you work Best leave allowances Vast area to learn if we get proper guidance

Senior Software Engineer

Can learn more Banking products Work with ease and comfortable Collegues are more friend and can help each other with different modules

Workplace Description

job nature would be more like a Business consultant, communicating with the client end. i have learned how to manage the time frame to complete the job within the given time. overall experience is good.

Good workplace to learn

Different Modules in banking domain Business functionalities behind Banking can be learnt by day to day activities here.

Pros

Learn a lot in Business side

Cons

Old technology, Slow growth within the company

Nice place to work

It was good to work with Temenos co-workers and managers. We had good relationship with overall people. Front office hardest part of the job but enjoyable.

Pros

Timing

Cons

Salary

Good place to start

Temenos delivers scalable, high-performing solutions to meet retail banks’ needs for core processing, regulation and compliance, internet and mobile channels, and reporting. They're capable of being deployed quickly and reliably, delivering a rapid return on investment.

we give productive eventhough we chat with colique.

Here very good working place , there is no fixed office timing , we have to take ownership for work. Ensure support to client on time.

Pros

No work presure

Cons

No cab facilities

Management is so biased

Management is so biased in providing travels/salary hike to the resources, so much partiality. No fun at work place, simply work work work.

Pros

Free biscuits and Free Tea/Coffee

Cons

Long hours and work pressure

My first job

A typical challenging job and a great learning curve for a newcomer. Job Title: Trainee Technical Consultant Job Location: Chennai Team: GPack and Maintenance Team Great team lead with great support from my colleagues. Had its share of workplace politics as it goes with any MNC. Had a plethora of Onsite Opportunities as we move up the job designation. Best part was relaxing with colleagues from other departments in the cafeteria amidst long working hours.

Pros

team support

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with