TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Good place to start the career

The work culture is good , but the appraisal does not yield enough benefits. Good place to start the career , there is hardly any recognition for senior employees.

Productive and Mind free work

In this company can work without pressure and more learning on core banking technically as well as functionally. Easy going with all your co worker and easy to copup with your work

Nice company

Company is growing well but employee are not getting benefits properly. No cabs for Indian office employees. No proper hike in appraisal. Full of politics.

Pros

Cons

All yes

work life balance is good - environment is like TN GOVT office

Lack of training for new employees, new employees will need to learn by themselves. HR is not very welcoming, actually rude. The company infrastructure is not up to mark and inside environment is more like TN Govt office. Difficult workplace for an outsider.

Start your career here

Excellent company to work but you have to understand the scope and travel. Indian management is very clear about each and every employers growth.

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Nothing mcuh

Productive and Fun workplace

Best Banking product in the industry. Good onsite opportunities. Best Management and all the processes are good and strategic. Best Co-workers and Leads.

Pros

Best Product

Good work place

a Good work place, looking out due to the end of the project. this had a a good challenging assignment and good place with work and fun. Had a good work life balance

Productive and Fun Workplace

Friendly management, everyone works together as a team.Good work life balance.

Experience in Functional Testing and Implementation

Experience in Retail banking and micro finance and Community banking

Jobs at TEMENOS

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

good

mostly politics. nothing to learn more. management does care about you notice period only. no grade change, no salary hike.

Pros

flexible work hours

Great Financial Product with a highly skilled team

-> Great Wealth Management product -> Highly skilled and experienced team members -> Technically challenging role -> Good Work Life balance -> Equal opportunity employer -> Great place to learn finance product

Pros

Work Life balance

Product is good

Everyday you will get to learn something new in the product/

A unique place to learn T24

Unlimited learning of a an outstanding core banking product with good work/life balance.Exclusively worked in Payments and related verticals in both core and local development.

Good to work, Knowledge sharing

Temenos is my first company, Here i have learned a lot about working, knowledge about T24 product.

Product Knowledge Organization

To learn product knowledge and client handling. we can explode for the other banking functional activity

Pros

Product knowledge

Cons

compensation

Gud place to with a lot to learn

Temenos has a good work culture. Employees are friendly. Banking is a vast domain and we can learn something daily. When there is deliveries or critical client issues you have to stay late. Otherwise you will be able to finish the work in normal hours. You have flexible timings.

Pros

Free transportation and lunch

Cons

insurance

T24 junior Technical Consultant

Temenos was the first company in my career. I had worked 3 years in Nihilent. I have learned much in T24 technical and functional modules. I have been sent for onsite client support to Saudi Hollandi Bank (One of the key client for Temenos). I have proven my hard work and dedicated responsibility while working in temenos.

Hub for learning new things

-->Based on the functional spec we have to write the test cases.Once the test cases has been reviewed by the test lead we start testing the packs. If any issues will raise to the concerned developer. After retest the pack completely and successfully we go for documentation.At the end of the day we have to generate reports and send it to our test lead on a daily basis. -->I have learned many new things and how to work under pressure. Learned new modules like Retail,Corporate and Investment. -->Management is very cool and friendly. -->Co-workers plays imp role in learning new things by giving proper guidance and must appreciate their helping tendency. -->During release we have to stay for long hours. -->I enjoyed working with my team mems as they guide me properly and if any issue arose we all worked together and tried to solve the issue as soon as possible.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

late hours work

Productive & Fun @ work with balanced professional + Personal life

Productive & Fun @ work with balanced professional + Personal life

Decent place to work

This being the first job, i have learned a lot of things in professional environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with