TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Good Company to Work

Employee benefits are good and nice place to work. Such a good Banking product based company.

Excellent learning and a very friendly environment

Excellent learning and a very friendly environment , managers and management are very helping and encouraging.

No work pressure .

u can feel the free work culture here and all staff helps you well to complete the complex work on time.

Pros

Free timings

Cons

No reward and appreciation for your hard work

Good learning and Fun place

Temenos has provided me a turning point in career path. They have the Best people working for them and they make sure they are fully utilized. Started my career here in AA Module, provided me a good learning, understanding of T24.

Pros

Good People to work

Cons

Less Pay

Productive, Critical, Fun

I lead a very productive team, which is fully responsible for client delivery of software and licenses. My team owns source code of all the software's, so its a high confidential team int he company. A team where always crossing critical situations and response for end to end deliveries and support. I have learned lot and taught the same to my team members. The will be always priority to the clients and responding to the client all over the world. To act as single point of contact for all the escalation/ concerns/ issues resolution with priority set by client. The enjoyable moment is, we would have lunch or party for some of the clients goes Live in Implementations or Upgrade.

Pros

Priority Team, Critical Challenge

Cons

Extending hours, Working on important festival holidays

About temenos

Temenos is not good place for freshers to start their carrier in temenos. It is a good place to work for who start there carrier outside temenos and settled in temenos is Life is good.

Pros

No work pressure

Cons

Product based, well settled over their rivals among Banking

A typical day starts with the starting work phrase, Learning about managing along with people of various scenarios, Management quality is always high among them as they see what's the best for the company's development. Co-workers are such talented people with proper moto which focus on their product development and enhancement. The hardest part? With proper dedication, hardest part would turn into the easiest part. Most enjoying part is the work culture, when people take care of each other, work as well as having a good time around, comes with proper dedication!

Pros

Good managers

Cons

Technical Analyst, lead for MONEY.MARKET, Loans and Deposits, Payments Due products

Issue Resolution, Product analysis, Customer Support, Bug Tracking and Analysis, Correction routines, Swift message, Customization, etc.

To pursue a challenging position as a JAVA Developer

To pursue a challenging position as a JAVA Developer where I can utilize and enhance my knowledge to work towards meeting the challenges of the real-time projects

Jobs at TEMENOS

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

T24 Product Development

Typical working days on month close. In-Bound and Out-Bound of General Ledger Process. Very supportive with the co-workers Supporting Management Decisions as and even requires. Books closing day.`

Good work place

Temenos has a good banking software in TCB quite suitable to the medium and large size banks across geographical regions with various local currencies. The product is designed to accommodate a more global solution that covers majority of the local requirements.

Pros

Core banking domain

Good

T24 is an excellent banking product that constantly meets the growing business challenges

An individual With knowledge in all phases of SDLC

I am an Technical designer in my team i under go following activities in my team - *Analysis of Basic client requirement document *Writing Technical Design Document *Building Test cases fot Unit testing *Reviewing Code and Testing the Requirement *Supporting Funtional unit testing *Undergoing System integrated testing *Deploying Code into production *Follwing and monitoring my fellow mates process documents as per CMMI

Learning Experience

The work in Temenos is challenging and gives a lot of opportunity to learn new things. Working as an analyst gave me ample opportunity to go through many Business Requirement documents ( BRD) , and to understand the scope of implementing it using T24( the Banking suite). A typical day at work would include analyzing different documents , helping the technical team understand the issue that the client has raised and sometime fixing the issue, Writing FS, preparing scope documents so on and so forth. The learning part is the most enjoyable part about this work . On a daily basis we get something different to learn.

Good to work

Easy to adapt in the environment. Teammates and experience people are help more. No work pressure.

Days with temenos

I was assigned to onsite , hence there is no time limit for work completion. during this period i have learned about the banking technology and TCB products. I got some good exposure in banking domain.

Good environment & can get learning the banking domain

To learn the Core banking, it is a nice place to work. Co-workers coordination is always fine.

Pros

Can get the Team Treat during project deliveries

Cons

long hours only in project deliveries

The company

The company has a good product but life in this particular office is not very good. The company does not offer a good opportunity to grow up. Not a place if you want to move up in the ladder. You will never learn about what work is if you stick to this company for a long time.

Productive banking product company

Have good product knowledge and experience in T24 testing, Data Migration Tool development, ETL process.

Good

Nice to work but management is biased. The product T24 is good to work and lot to learn. People who wants to learn have to put in lot of efforts to understand the concept, as most of the fellow colleagues will not help others and there is an unhealthy work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with