TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews for Business Consultant

A great Core banking product to work which is present across geographies. Had good exposure at leading banks across the globe with abundant onsite travelling opportunity
Pros
learn with Fun
Cons
Salary benefits
Good company with nice infrastructure. Person willing to learn have all opportunities. But the challenge of less salary is the disadvantage. Their is no permenant movement of onsite. Only temporary.
It was a good place to learn and develop my skills . I unlearned the bankng domain completely here and equipped myself with the Information technology domain knowledge here.
Best Place for Freshers Fun at work based on the department you work Best leave allowances Vast area to learn if we get proper guidance
Experience in Retail banking and micro finance and Community banking
T24 is an excellent banking product that constantly meets the growing business challenges
The work in Temenos is challenging and gives a lot of opportunity to learn new things. Working as an analyst gave me ample opportunity to go through many Business Requirement documents ( BRD) , and to understand the scope of implementing it using T24( the Banking suite). A typical day at work would include analyzing different documents , helping the technical team understand the issue that the client has raised and sometime fixing the issue, Writing FS, preparing scope documents so on and so forth. The learning part is the most enjoyable part about this work . On a daily basis we get something different to learn.
  1. Business Consultant