TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
Nice place to work. Product company so good growth. Good team and team lead. I did not stay for long though as software engineering was not my preferred field.
Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department
I joined here as a Fresher. Its a grate place to learn and good work-life balance. People are good and help us to grow. Work culture is nice. I worked here as a T24 Developer
Good Company to work with balanced work life. you can enjoy every moment working there. Management is supportive to employees Hardest Part : Legacy technology
I can say during the typical time we will have a strong cup of coffee providing in the cafeteria to relieve from the stress. The management is good in terms of their management policies. The hardest part of the job is last minute of surprises in terms of enhancements/fail overs during the freezing time. The best part is we can put hands in all the parts of stages till the product is delivered which is easy to understand the whole cycle process.
Good workplace Good management Perks are good Good career growth opportunities Organisation culture is so good Work life balance is better Company takes care of learning and development
A good company to improve banking domain knowledge. Culture can be improved. Need to work more than 9 hrs depends on team completely. Sometimes u myt be asked to come office on saturdays
Good place to work. Good work culture among employees. Friendly culture. No scope for to learn new technologies. Management is good. Don't know about hikes yet.
We need to work on the new technology named as T24.And the main thing thing is it's a banking domain so we can learn lots of things and concepts about banking. Will have a lot of onsite opportunity and that's a short term .
Temenos is very demanding, asking employees to be available anytime when required for its customer, Banks. Since they use Jbase as the coding language, it will not be useful outside Temenos. The upside of the company is that employees will have a limited freedom of the onsite opportunities.
Good company to for those who would like to pursue career on T24 technology. New joiners will be trained for around 3 months and the management is very cooperative in work location.
Good place to work. Good work culture. Minimum support from management. Higher order management is less efficient. Have to support round the clock. Overall and average place to work.
Pros
Leisure timings
Cons
Hectic work pressure
the technical level of the company and its employees is primitive. the main product, T2, is runnung on 25 yrs old forgotten language JBase. Also, management is worst. They dont look for the employees It is Tamil comapny and very difficult for north indian guys to cope up.
Pros
chill
Cons
management is poor, a/c dont works most of the time (South Indians and their company), less increement, no allowance for extra hours and evening shifft guys, no proper canteen, . Main: No technical improvement and learning for the employees.
There was a lot to learn because the company has its own platform on which we work. The product is world's best product. Was great to work on product development
Learnt about the core values of customer satisfaction and on time delivery of solutions. Getting along with different team mates was enjoyable. But the job was not very exciting, offering,no scope to learn new technology and long working hours.Management gives no motivation and treats employees as machines. Learnt something about retail banking but not in depth.But at last i had to quit because my job profile had no scope to provide for my technical background. Anyway it was my first job so it is always special to me.
Pros
free refreshments, team treat, gift cards and sodexo
Cons
work not satisfactory and engaging and no transport facilities
Product oriented software company. Friendly atmosphere with enjoyable work nature. Resolving issues give us innovative experience. Communicating with clients also provide us good exposure.
Company grows well but employee's career growth is nil. Management expects slaves and not employees. Only slaves can survive to the management politics.
No one to help you. They expect you to learn about their product from school! Worst management! The managers don't help you. Every 5th person is a manager and every 10th person is a vice president!
Different Modules in banking domain Business functionalities behind Banking can be learnt by day to day activities here.
Pros
Learn a lot in Business side
Cons
Old technology, Slow growth within the company
I have been here in Temenos for 5 months and the number of firing I have seen here is just beyond anything. This was the worst mistake that I have ever committed. My thinking is never to come to such place where you work in fear of getting fired at any time. No job security.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, No good canteen, Fear of getting fired.