TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews for Software Engineer in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

A very static workplace

Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department

Good Comapy to Work

Good Company to work with balanced work life. you can enjoy every moment working there. Management is supportive to employees Hardest Part : Legacy technology

Good

Good workplace Good management Perks are good Good career growth opportunities Organisation culture is so good Work life balance is better Company takes care of learning and development

Not bad Company

A good company to improve banking domain knowledge. Culture can be improved. Need to work more than 9 hrs depends on team completely. Sometimes u myt be asked to come office on saturdays

Good

We need to work on the new technology named as T24.And the main thing thing is it's a banking domain so we can learn lots of things and concepts about banking. Will have a lot of onsite opportunity and that's a short term .

High Paced and Demanding

Temenos is very demanding, asking employees to be available anytime when required for its customer, Banks. Since they use Jbase as the coding language, it will not be useful outside Temenos. The upside of the company is that employees will have a limited freedom of the onsite opportunities.

Average

Good place to work. Good work culture. Minimum support from management. Higher order management is less efficient. Have to support round the clock. Overall and average place to work.

Pros

Leisure timings

Cons

Hectic work pressure

One day at work

Learnt about the core values of customer satisfaction and on time delivery of solutions. Getting along with different team mates was enjoyable. But the job was not very exciting, offering,no scope to learn new technology and long working hours.Management gives no motivation and treats employees as machines. Learnt something about retail banking but not in depth.But at last i had to quit because my job profile had no scope to provide for my technical background. Anyway it was my first job so it is always special to me.

Pros

free refreshments, team treat, gift cards and sodexo

Cons

work not satisfactory and engaging and no transport facilities

Productive workplace. Good work life balance

Product oriented software company. Friendly atmosphere with enjoyable work nature. Resolving issues give us innovative experience. Communicating with clients also provide us good exposure.

Jobs at TEMENOS

Software Engineer positions, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Company grows well but employee's career growth nil

Company grows well but employee's career growth is nil. Management expects slaves and not employees. Only slaves can survive to the management politics.

Good workplace to learn

Different Modules in banking domain Business functionalities behind Banking can be learnt by day to day activities here.

Pros

Learn a lot in Business side

Cons

Old technology, Slow growth within the company

Good to work, Knowledge sharing

Temenos is my first company, Here i have learned a lot about working, knowledge about T24 product.

About temenos

Temenos is not good place for freshers to start their carrier in temenos. It is a good place to work for who start there carrier outside temenos and settled in temenos is Life is good.

Pros

No work pressure

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with