TEMENOS

India30 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

bankinghikeproductonsitetechnologycorelearnsalary

Be ready to face new challenges for new joiners

Good company and work culture u never expected that level u feel it, so much benefits to employees.apart from technology they used for development. U can get onsite offers by that technology.if ur good on those environment

Pros

Work life balance is too good

Cons

The technology is unique

Work load will be high

Caring employees is very very poor. They need their work to be completed even in pandemic situation. No perks for employees other than salary. So if your option is salary, then you can go for it.

TEMENOS insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging

Workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad

The workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad. Pay is below market standards and the hike is always in the single digits.

Pros

Worklife Balance

Cons

No Growth

Productive and great place to work

Pros* Flexible timings* Less work pressure * leaning curve is great cons* Not any.

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

A very static workplace

Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department