TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews for System Engineer

System Engineer8 reviews
India8 reviews

Easy going Colleagues

Stress free environment. The banking product developed is only used in certain banks. So not sure if you can find opportunities after working for long years in Temenos

Productive and Fun Workplace

Friendly management, everyone works together as a team.Good work life balance.

TEMENOS insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Gud place to with a lot to learn

Temenos has a good work culture. Employees are friendly. Banking is a vast domain and we can learn something daily. When there is deliveries or critical client issues you have to stay late. Otherwise you will be able to finish the work in normal hours. You have flexible timings.

Pros

Free transportation and lunch

Cons

insurance

Good Company to Work

Employee benefits are good and nice place to work. Such a good Banking product based company.

Good learning and Fun place

Temenos has provided me a turning point in career path. They have the Best people working for them and they make sure they are fully utilized. Started my career here in AA Module, provided me a good learning, understanding of T24.

Pros

Good People to work

Cons

Less Pay

To pursue a challenging position as a JAVA Developer

To pursue a challenging position as a JAVA Developer where I can utilize and enhance my knowledge to work towards meeting the challenges of the real-time projects

Days with temenos

I was assigned to onsite , hence there is no time limit for work completion. during this period i have learned about the banking technology and TCB products. I got some good exposure in banking domain.

Mixed bag - Good for work/life balance, but lack in growth, need better management, job insecure

The company is good for the work/life balance, but lack in management, no growth vertically.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with