TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews for System Engineer

Stress free environment. The banking product developed is only used in certain banks. So not sure if you can find opportunities after working for long years in Temenos
Friendly management, everyone works together as a team.Good work life balance.
Temenos has a good work culture. Employees are friendly. Banking is a vast domain and we can learn something daily. When there is deliveries or critical client issues you have to stay late. Otherwise you will be able to finish the work in normal hours. You have flexible timings.
Pros
Free transportation and lunch
Cons
insurance
Employee benefits are good and nice place to work. Such a good Banking product based company.
Temenos has provided me a turning point in career path. They have the Best people working for them and they make sure they are fully utilized. Started my career here in AA Module, provided me a good learning, understanding of T24.
Pros
Good People to work
Cons
Less Pay
To pursue a challenging position as a JAVA Developer where I can utilize and enhance my knowledge to work towards meeting the challenges of the real-time projects
I was assigned to onsite , hence there is no time limit for work completion. during this period i have learned about the banking technology and TCB products. I got some good exposure in banking domain.
The company is good for the work/life balance, but lack in management, no growth vertically.