TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.
Pros
Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.
Cons
Need to pay parking fee.
Good products, great exposure to technologies but poor management of work. Stressful at times. Employees who take responsibilities are burdened and loaded with more work.
Cons
poor management of work
Pay is very less Good management Good product to work Old technology Ample of Onsite opportunities Good training No cab facility Overall good company
The management is good and listens to employees queries, even the most senior ones.T24 is a good product and widely sold in European market.Overall its good place to work and learn.
Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.
It has a good product. It is one of the best products in the europe market. Good exposure to wealth management. and other aspects. BUt somewhat not well managed by the offshore team
Nice company with few enhancements are required, work balance and estimation og work is needto be improved which leads to Pressures the resources to reach the targets.
backward culture and poor, unmatured managers work is very hectic frequent salary cuts old technology and not useful in the market not a good place for any experience level
My 1st job where I learnt a lot and it helped me to build my career, and gain confidence in what I am doing. It's a banking software company which taught me banking techniques...
Temenos is a good company with good work life balance, salary is rightly paid for right candidate. Internal trainings are all good. If passed on time, then hike would be beneficial.
Banking software - Industry best and leader. Feature rich software 24/7 support Product company with global presence Great top management with forward insight
Nice place to work in and colleagues were friendly. After the initial training period, the work scheduled was without any work pressure. The hardest part of the job was the distance from home.
Next Level Growth Opportunity will be slow as well as with the Salary part. We could not get direct visibility with management to propose our toughts & views
Good learning More onsite opportunity Better management Worl life balance is better They do recognize people and their work Pay is good A better place to work
It was very good learning work experience at Temenos India Pvt Ltd. Would recommend people to join Temenos for betterment of their career. Very good infrastructure and facility provided for staff.
Temenos india is a friendly work environment for a employee. Management is good to with employee. Regular train to his employees to improve their skills.
Pros
Cons
Hr
Temenos sells T24, worlds number one banking product. Statistics based upon the number of clients across the globe. Temenos private India limited chennai has set all standards, that helps employees better understand the product and imbibes ownership.
its product based company and good team collaborations. am working from last 7 years in this company. we will get good experience to work with global clients.
T24 product is a valuable knowledge. Good package for freshers.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Employee Benefits
  1. Employee Reviews