TEMENOS

TEMENOS Job Security & Advancement reviews

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.
Pros
Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives
Pay is very less Good management Good product to work Old technology Ample of Onsite opportunities Good training No cab facility Overall good company
Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.
backward culture and poor, unmatured managers work is very hectic frequent salary cuts old technology and not useful in the market not a good place for any experience level
My 1st job where I learnt a lot and it helped me to build my career, and gain confidence in what I am doing. It's a banking software company which taught me banking techniques...
Temenos is a good company with good work life balance, salary is rightly paid for right candidate. Internal trainings are all good. If passed on time, then hike would be beneficial.
Next Level Growth Opportunity will be slow as well as with the Salary part. We could not get direct visibility with management to propose our toughts & views
Good learning More onsite opportunity Better management Worl life balance is better They do recognize people and their work Pay is good A better place to work
It was very good learning work experience at Temenos India Pvt Ltd. Would recommend people to join Temenos for betterment of their career. Very good infrastructure and facility provided for staff.
its product based company and good team collaborations. am working from last 7 years in this company. we will get good experience to work with global clients.
Good Place to learn. Salary standards are bit lower than market for Support functions. Good Work life balance. Good Management. Good Opportunities. Onsite opportunities for technical professionals.
Work life balance is really maintained in Temenos with very flexible timing. The learning culture is present where seniors are always guiding us in learning complex modules of the product.
Nice place to work. Product company so good growth. Good team and team lead. I did not stay for long though as software engineering was not my preferred field.
Temenos as an organization is a wonderful place to work. It helps you get a very good view of how you can see the changing trends of a banking product.
Work place culture is good.But hikes are not expected.No Employee benefits.We cannot expect more from Temenos.Job security OK.Management not up to mark.
Not good but will get some learning on a longer run. It is all based on projects. High politics involved here. company will cry for salary and other benefits.
Professional and Reputed Organization with a great brand name. Cutting Edge services for the client. On the technology side, limited opportunities if working on core product.
Pros
Brand
Cons
No Salary Hike, No Bonus
Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department
If you are keen to learn on T24, then Temenos is only the place in the world to fulfill your target. Nice and good environment for learning. Thanks you.
Good Company to work with balanced work life. you can enjoy every moment working there. Management is supportive to employees Hardest Part : Legacy technology
Temenos, as the number 1 number one company in banking and financial has a lot of learning opportunities wrt to its banking product T24. The product gives oneself an immense knowledge on banking and finance. The company has a flexible work timing and a good work life balance.
Pros
Good steep learning curve, Good mentors, Free tea and biscuits
Cons
Abroad opportunities are generally for really short term, Restricted view of thinking within the product.
  1. Job Security & Advancement