TEMENOS

India162 reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Nil

Nice and friendly place. You will learn a lot of technical skills. Management wants you to do well. We will do our best to collaborate and achieve synergy in teams

Good place to start career

A good place to start your career as a software engineer. Good and helping management . Colleagues are helpful. A unique technology to work on . It becomes easy to work after some time of experiance

Pros

Good work environment

TEMENOS insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Be ready to face new challenges for new joiners

Good company and work culture u never expected that level u feel it, so much benefits to employees.apart from technology they used for development. U can get onsite offers by that technology.if ur good on those environment

Pros

Work life balance is too good

Cons

The technology is unique

Very good place to build your career

It is a great place to build your career. The teams are very collaborative and if you are good, they identify you and give you ample exposure in terms of direct interaction with the client, on-site opportunities, hikes etc.

Pros

1. Very helping individuals in the team, 2. Very good products in the suite, 3. Decent hikes, 4. Flexible working hours.

Cons

1. Sometimes workload is heavy, 2. No role for HR

Workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad

The workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad. Pay is below market standards and the hike is always in the single digits.

Pros

Worklife Balance

Cons

No Growth

Good place to work if you are looking for job security

I've been working in Temenos for 3 years now and I feel I got a great team to work with who tend to help each other out. I've had a good learning curve here.

Pros

Job security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere helpful and Free cookies :D

Cons

High Work load Stress and long working hours, Less salary/Hike, Paid parking, No fun activities, You will be constantly monitored/micromanagement(mobile usage/browsing), you will be expected to extend working hours even if you complete the tasks

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Good

Pay is very less Good management Good product to work Old technology Ample of Onsite opportunities Good training No cab facility Overall good company

Good place to start your carrier

Have lot of opportunities to grow your carrier and can gain knowledge in banking sector fields. Good managers and always available to help you in any situations.

backward culture and poor managers

backward culture and poor, unmatured managers work is very hectic frequent salary cuts old technology and not useful in the market not a good place for any experience level

Good

My 1st job where I learnt a lot and it helped me to build my career, and gain confidence in what I am doing. It's a banking software company which taught me banking techniques...

Enjoyable company but fast-paced environment

Temenos is a good company with good work life balance, salary is rightly paid for right candidate. Internal trainings are all good. If passed on time, then hike would be beneficial.

Temenos - Nice Place to work

Next Level Growth Opportunity will be slow as well as with the Salary part. We could not get direct visibility with management to propose our toughts & views

Good place to work with

Good learning More onsite opportunity Better management Worl life balance is better They do recognize people and their work Pay is good A better place to work

Good Experience

It was very good learning work experience at Temenos India Pvt Ltd. Would recommend people to join Temenos for betterment of their career. Very good infrastructure and facility provided for staff.

Good to work

its product based company and good team collaborations. am working from last 7 years in this company. we will get good experience to work with global clients.

Good Place t oLearn

Good Place to learn. Salary standards are bit lower than market for Support functions. Good Work life balance. Good Management. Good Opportunities. Onsite opportunities for technical professionals.

It is really nice working with a product company where we can learn a lot and gets good work exposure.

Work life balance is really maintained in Temenos with very flexible timing. The learning culture is present where seniors are always guiding us in learning complex modules of the product.

N/a

Nice place to work. Product company so good growth. Good team and team lead. I did not stay for long though as software engineering was not my preferred field.

Best Place to work - Product is awesome

Temenos as an organization is a wonderful place to work. It helps you get a very good view of how you can see the changing trends of a banking product.

Work place Culture is good

Work place culture is good.But hikes are not expected.No Employee benefits.We cannot expect more from Temenos.Job security OK.Management not up to mark.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with

• TEMENOS
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?