TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

It's really good working culture and good Management. Better to improve the communication between department heads and new joiner. Meeting should be taken in English only.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Hub for learning new things

-->Based on the functional spec we have to write the test cases.Once the test cases has been reviewed by the test lead we start testing the packs. If any issues will raise to the concerned developer. After retest the pack completely and successfully we go for documentation.At the end of the day we have to generate reports and send it to our test lead on a daily basis. -->I have learned many new things and how to work under pressure. Learned new modules like Retail,Corporate and Investment. -->Management is very cool and friendly. -->Co-workers plays imp role in learning new things by giving proper guidance and must appreciate their helping tendency. -->During release we have to stay for long hours. -->I enjoyed working with my team mems as they guide me properly and if any issue arose we all worked together and tried to solve the issue as soon as possible.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

late hours work

Not so encouraging

Not a place to grow professionally, politics. Don recognize for the work done. People need to be buttered to stay in good position work dosent matter at all.

Interesting

build management, feature development. excellent co-workers Management is good

Excellent learning and a very friendly environment

Excellent learning and a very friendly environment , managers and management are very helping and encouraging.

Product based, well settled over their rivals among Banking

A typical day starts with the starting work phrase, Learning about managing along with people of various scenarios, Management quality is always high among them as they see what's the best for the company's development. Co-workers are such talented people with proper moto which focus on their product development and enhancement. The hardest part? With proper dedication, hardest part would turn into the easiest part. Most enjoying part is the work culture, when people take care of each other, work as well as having a good time around, comes with proper dedication!

Pros

Good managers

T24 Product Development

Typical working days on month close. In-Bound and Out-Bound of General Ledger Process. Very supportive with the co-workers Supporting Management Decisions as and even requires. Books closing day.`

Good

Nice to work but management is biased. The product T24 is good to work and lot to learn. People who wants to learn have to put in lot of efforts to understand the concept, as most of the fellow colleagues will not help others and there is an unhealthy work environment.

Mixed bag - Good for work/life balance, but lack in growth, need better management, job insecure

The company is good for the work/life balance, but lack in management, no growth vertically.

Jobs at TEMENOS