TEMENOS

India161 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

bankinghikeproductonsitetechnologycorelearnsalary

Be ready to face new challenges for new joiners

Good company and work culture u never expected that level u feel it, so much benefits to employees.apart from technology they used for development. U can get onsite offers by that technology.if ur good on those environment

Pros

Work life balance is too good

Cons

The technology is unique

Pros:It's good place to start.Decent work culture.Tasty Tea/cofee.Cons:Dress code-formalsWork environment-not up to the markTransport -only between 8pm- 6am

Pros

Quality tea/coff is available in break out

Cons

Formal Dress code, Work environment should be improved, Transport pick/drop only between 10-6.

TEMENOS insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Work load will be high

Caring employees is very very poor. They need their work to be completed even in pandemic situation. No perks for employees other than salary. So if your option is salary, then you can go for it.

Na

Good company with bad salary. Company can try to retrieve their employees with good pay. Since it is a product based company they can try to pay more to their employees.

Productive and fun place

Depends on the project where you work. There might be shifts with only one way transport will be given. However the shift allowances will be good comparitively.

Pros

Decent

Cons

Productivity metrics and less hike

Workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad

The workload is less but technology is not interesting and benefits are very bad. Pay is below market standards and the hike is always in the single digits.

Pros

Worklife Balance

Cons

No Growth

Good place to work if you are looking for job security

I've been working in Temenos for 3 years now and I feel I got a great team to work with who tend to help each other out. I've had a good learning curve here.

Pros

Job security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere helpful and Free cookies :D

Cons

High Work load Stress and long working hours, Less salary/Hike, Paid parking, No fun activities, You will be constantly monitored/micromanagement(mobile usage/browsing), you will be expected to extend working hours even if you complete the tasks

Productive and great place to work

Pros* Flexible timings* Less work pressure * leaning curve is great cons* Not any.

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Great place to work.

Great place to work, good work culture. Good onsite opportunities. Need to work atleast for 2 - 3 years to get good knowledge on the T24 product. Good pay.

Pros

Free tea coffee and snacks two times a day.

Cons

Need to pay parking fee.

backward culture and poor managers

backward culture and poor, unmatured managers work is very hectic frequent salary cuts old technology and not useful in the market not a good place for any experience level

Enjoyable company but fast-paced environment

Temenos is a good company with good work life balance, salary is rightly paid for right candidate. Internal trainings are all good. If passed on time, then hike would be beneficial.

Temenos - Nice Place to work

Next Level Growth Opportunity will be slow as well as with the Salary part. We could not get direct visibility with management to propose our toughts & views

Good

T24 product is a valuable knowledge. Good package for freshers.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Employee Benefits

Good Place t oLearn

Good Place to learn. Salary standards are bit lower than market for Support functions. Good Work life balance. Good Management. Good Opportunities. Onsite opportunities for technical professionals.

Work place Culture is good

Work place culture is good.But hikes are not expected.No Employee benefits.We cannot expect more from Temenos.Job security OK.Management not up to mark.

Not good but will get some learning

Not good but will get some learning on a longer run. It is all based on projects. High politics involved here. company will cry for salary and other benefits.

Professional and Reputed Organization

Professional and Reputed Organization with a great brand name. Cutting Edge services for the client. On the technology side, limited opportunities if working on core product.

Pros

Brand

Cons

No Salary Hike, No Bonus

A very static workplace

Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department

good place for work

good place for work 7/10, employee satisfaction rate is more, few issue here and there can be ignored. Management is good and avg supportive. Overall satisfactory company

Productive workplace

Good Salary,Work life balance depends on the project,Onsite opportunities good. Workplace culture ids different from service company.Technology is very old technology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with

• TEMENOS
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?