TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Good Place t oLearn

Good Place to learn. Salary standards are bit lower than market for Support functions. Good Work life balance. Good Management. Good Opportunities. Onsite opportunities for technical professionals.

It is really nice working with a product company where we can learn a lot and gets good work exposure.

Work life balance is really maintained in Temenos with very flexible timing. The learning culture is present where seniors are always guiding us in learning complex modules of the product.

N/a

Nice place to work. Product company so good growth. Good team and team lead. I did not stay for long though as software engineering was not my preferred field.

Best Place to work - Product is awesome

Temenos as an organization is a wonderful place to work. It helps you get a very good view of how you can see the changing trends of a banking product.

Work place Culture is good

Work place culture is good.But hikes are not expected.No Employee benefits.We cannot expect more from Temenos.Job security OK.Management not up to mark.

Overall good company to work

It was enjoyable working here and it was fun working with few of my team members. The workplace culture depends on which team you are in. Management is okay

Pros

Nothing to say much

Cons

Nothing to say much

Not good but will get some learning

Not good but will get some learning on a longer run. It is all based on projects. High politics involved here. company will cry for salary and other benefits.

Professional and Reputed Organization

Professional and Reputed Organization with a great brand name. Cutting Edge services for the client. On the technology side, limited opportunities if working on core product.

Pros

Brand

Cons

No Salary Hike, No Bonus

A very static workplace

Little opportunity or incentive for growth; Skewed work-life balance; Compensation disparities; Workplace atmosphere is great; Very job-secure Good culture of collaboration among teams within a department

Jobs at TEMENOS

See more jobs

Nice place to work

If you are keen to learn on T24, then Temenos is only the place in the world to fulfill your target. Nice and good environment for learning. Thanks you.

Grate Place to learn

I joined here as a Fresher. Its a grate place to learn and good work-life balance. People are good and help us to grow. Work culture is nice. I worked here as a T24 Developer

Good Comapy to Work

Good Company to work with balanced work life. you can enjoy every moment working there. Management is supportive to employees Hardest Part : Legacy technology

Review About my Company

Temenos, as the number 1 number one company in banking and financial has a lot of learning opportunities wrt to its banking product T24. The product gives oneself an immense knowledge on banking and finance. The company has a flexible work timing and a good work life balance.

Pros

Good steep learning curve, Good mentors, Free tea and biscuits

Cons

Abroad opportunities are generally for really short term, Restricted view of thinking within the product.

A good coffee for a stressful day

I can say during the typical time we will have a strong cup of coffee providing in the cafeteria to relieve from the stress. The management is good in terms of their management policies. The hardest part of the job is last minute of surprises in terms of enhancements/fail overs during the freezing time. The best part is we can put hands in all the parts of stages till the product is delivered which is easy to understand the whole cycle process.

A very innovative and challenging workplace

Standard Testing processes. Good Training team and certification programs to keep us on the toe. Hikes are average 3-8 percent on average based on ranking system. Work life balance depends on the Reporting manager. Teams thrive on Micromanagement. Theres only Work..work and work here and nothing else.

Pros

Good Company, allowances and training

Cons

work culture

Great company to learn all

You can learn a lot of domains in networking in this company. They will never restrict you to do only the things which you know, they tell you do all things.

a typical day at work

management is worst. no job security. putting more pressure even though not required. Higher management looking the DEV team as slaves. No learning new things. Finally hikes are also not up to mark.

Pros

Cons

long hours, no proper leave policy, no work from home etc..

Productive and fun at working place

Very hardworking team and company.A day in temenos is very productive and filled with fun.I have learnt lot of things from temenos.The workplace culture is very good and is open to all cultures.

Banking operations are fun to work and the only problem is about sales. You need to completely focus on sales as that will decide your promotion. Frequent transfers.

Good

Good workplace Good management Perks are good Good career growth opportunities Organisation culture is so good Work life balance is better Company takes care of learning and development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with