TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

good place for work

good place for work 7/10, employee satisfaction rate is more, few issue here and there can be ignored. Management is good and avg supportive. Overall satisfactory company

Not bad Company

A good company to improve banking domain knowledge. Culture can be improved. Need to work more than 9 hrs depends on team completely. Sometimes u myt be asked to come office on saturdays

Good Workplace

Good place to work. Good work culture among employees. Friendly culture. No scope for to learn new technologies. Management is good. Don't know about hikes yet.

Productive workplace

Good Salary,Work life balance depends on the project,Onsite opportunities good. Workplace culture ids different from service company.Technology is very old technology.

Good

We need to work on the new technology named as T24.And the main thing thing is it's a banking domain so we can learn lots of things and concepts about banking. Will have a lot of onsite opportunity and that's a short term .

High Paced and Demanding

Temenos is very demanding, asking employees to be available anytime when required for its customer, Banks. Since they use Jbase as the coding language, it will not be useful outside Temenos. The upside of the company is that employees will have a limited freedom of the onsite opportunities.

Temenos India Pvt. Ltd

Good company to for those who would like to pursue career on T24 technology. New joiners will be trained for around 3 months and the management is very cooperative in work location.

Temenos is a place for onsites

Temenos is for the people who willing to learn a good product. It has more onshore projects and you can easily roam around the world depends on the team and project you work for.

productive and a lot of knowledge sharing

It was a wonderful place to work...I learnt a lot of new things and was extremely happy to have been a part of Temenos. The company was very employee friendly and has always been very helpful in times of need.

Jobs at TEMENOS

See more jobs

Good to work (Depends on the team)

It is good company to work. Work life balance is considered. However the above statement is subjected to the team where you work. Growth is directly linked to performance and can management gives provision to change team if we fit to other teams also Team Building activities are there however are sometimes restricted by Manager of some team. Management members are contactable

Pros

Work life Balance

Cons

Depends on team culture

Freedom to learn the process in your own style

It was an amazing place to work with. The team has full freedom to work in their own style. The team gets interactive sessions with the counter parts and the top leads. To say it precise, The right people are given the right opportunity at the right time.

Pros

Exposure to learn the process.

Cons

Cab facility is not available.

Great place to learn and have fun

A great Core banking product to work which is present across geographies. Had good exposure at leading banks across the globe with abundant onsite travelling opportunity

Pros

learn with Fun

Cons

Salary benefits

A Good Product company to work with

A Good banking software product company to work with. The work culture is decent and pay package they offer is average compared to the market standards..

Pros

Better work life balance

Cons

Strict deadlines

Great work but less recognition

The work prospects in this Company are huge, however it depends on the team you belong to. In terms of the quality of work, you'll exposed to great work. However, growth opportunities to move to management roles are limited

a great banking services company

it was a great experience working with temenos. its a global leader on banking services, It serves over 2,000 financial institutions in 145 countries across the world used by 41 of the top 50 banks worldwide

Very good work place.

Good working atmosphere. Helps in personal development and gives us many oppurtunities to explore and implement the talents. Temenos has its own banking software product developed with jbase language. It is simple and trained in the company.

Pros

Travel to many places if we have the potential.

Cons

Very competitive.

Boring repetitive work

Lack of new technologies at work. Company is sticking to some old programing language. Perks at workplace is really good. They have good product training team.

Average

Good place to work. Good work culture. Minimum support from management. Higher order management is less efficient. Have to support round the clock. Overall and average place to work.

Pros

Leisure timings

Cons

Hectic work pressure

If you want to do job with no future expectations, this company is good.

the technical level of the company and its employees is primitive. the main product, T2, is runnung on 25 yrs old forgotten language JBase. Also, management is worst. They dont look for the employees It is Tamil comapny and very difficult for north indian guys to cope up.

Pros

chill

Cons

management is poor, a/c dont works most of the time (South Indians and their company), less increement, no allowance for extra hours and evening shifft guys, no proper canteen, . Main: No technical improvement and learning for the employees.

Easy going Colleagues

Stress free environment. The banking product developed is only used in certain banks. So not sure if you can find opportunities after working for long years in Temenos

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with