TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Lot of work

There was a lot to learn because the company has its own platform on which we work. The product is world's best product. Was great to work on product development

Inconvenient place to work

Its a tough life in temenos. There are very low benefits as a technical employee. Very backward in technology. Salary benefits are low. Wrking in shifts is tiresome.

Good Place to work

i have learnt a lot from here to work with colleague, Very Busy scheduled workplace. Based on knowledge they would desired the job role and better career growth

Good Workculture and Fun at Wok

Its fun working at temenos and has a very good work life balance and the mangers and management is really supportive and helping hand. We have very good learning curve on the banking product.

Pros

Good Work Life Balance

Cons

Compensation Parity

Fun to work with people here

Depends on kind of team your going to join. Few team are quite supportive where as few are not too good to join. Fully new product to learn and demanded by multinational banks.

Pros

Free coffee tea biscuits

Cons

Nothing so far..

One day at work

Learnt about the core values of customer satisfaction and on time delivery of solutions. Getting along with different team mates was enjoyable. But the job was not very exciting, offering,no scope to learn new technology and long working hours.Management gives no motivation and treats employees as machines. Learnt something about retail banking but not in depth.But at last i had to quit because my job profile had no scope to provide for my technical background. Anyway it was my first job so it is always special to me.

Pros

free refreshments, team treat, gift cards and sodexo

Cons

work not satisfactory and engaging and no transport facilities

Productive workplace. Good work life balance

Product oriented software company. Friendly atmosphere with enjoyable work nature. Resolving issues give us innovative experience. Communicating with clients also provide us good exposure.

T24 core banking platform

Good company with nice infrastructure. Person willing to learn have all opportunities. But the challenge of less salary is the disadvantage. Their is no permenant movement of onsite. Only temporary.

work life balance is okay

experienced employee are not paid well.no growth. fully nepotisam employees are treated as slaves.. micro monitoring, worst work culture. no long term onsite opportunities.

Pros

nothing specific

Cons

No proper cafeteria

Jobs at TEMENOS

See more jobs

Not a great place to grow in

No one to help you around Everyone expects one to learn the product within a short span of time whreas people who have been in the system for 15 years would not know themselves No proper planning Unrealistic committments to deadlines

Good Place to learn

Good set of experienced people around who are very helpful in guiding you throughout the process. Your performance is evaluated based on the number of tests you clear. There are a lot of tests for every designated level and team you belong to.

Less salary Benefits

Good to work here. opportunity to learn lot of things in banking product. Very less salary in india, but lots of onsite opportunities Friendly environment.

Company grows well but employee's career growth nil

Company grows well but employee's career growth is nil. Management expects slaves and not employees. Only slaves can survive to the management politics.

Good Learning experience

Got chance to work for Tier 1 bank and managed to learn core banking concept. Management is very supportive and always willing to encourage associates.

Convenient work place

- Work place culture is good to work with - Employee facilities are good - Convenient to travel from home to office - Security for job - Job satisfaction has been taken care of.

Fun Place

It was a good place to learn and develop my skills . I unlearned the bankng domain completely here and equipped myself with the Information technology domain knowledge here.

Worst place to work.

No one to help you. They expect you to learn about their product from school! Worst management! The managers don't help you. Every 5th person is a manager and every 10th person is a vice president!

environment is good

Got nice co-workers Pros Much to learn, Freedom to work and express ones views Cons Bonus is very scarce work life balance is bad

Work

Good, Challenging, not demanding, flexible, deadlines to meet, Interesting product T24, can work long hours to meet goals, can speak out your reasonable opinion to the senior most person, Freshers are given the chance to prove them selves. cannot while away time and cannot sit idle

Its a nice place to work and learn

amazing environment to learn and develop our skills. New developments and product knowledge will take you to the future and will be a good career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with