TEMENOS logo
TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

T24 is a very product to get settle in life

Being Temenos is my first company, I had a very good experience there. I got a set of friends and I felt like I was into college. I didn't feel like working for a company as we continously do learning rather than work and also we have tests continously. For some reasons, I happened to quit Temenos and I regret my decision later. If I get a chance to rejoin temenos, definitely I will. The hardest part of temenos is prolonged work hours and lot of escalations. If you start loving T24, then it will be easy to manage everything. It would be fine if temenos plans to open new office at any of the Tier 2 cities in Tamilnadu as most of the people will be benefitted with this move.

Pros

Job Security, Friendly environment, Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Work load, Stress, Salary, Parking space, Fun activities, short term incentives

Good learning place

It was a wonderaful experience to work in temenos , good team . Good co workers , they thought me many things which is useful for my job . I had good friends in that company who are from other teams . It's fun.

A workplace to learn new banking product

Good learning experience, Management is fine. Co-workers are nice to work with. Without banking knowledge bit tough to learn things and act. Good team to work with and lot of learnings.

Pros

Team lunches

Productive and Fun workplace

Should feel ease at work Should be more productive Fun and work Achieved in implementing Devops to our current system Received award for the work as a token of appreciation

Best Place for Freshers

Best Place for Freshers Fun at work based on the department you work Best leave allowances Vast area to learn if we get proper guidance

Productive and challenging work place.

Temenos is a Banking Software Product and had learned about the Product and understood how the Banking works. My seniors are very approachable and used to clarify all our doubts during the training period.

Senior Software Engineer

Can learn more Banking products Work with ease and comfortable Collegues are more friend and can help each other with different modules

Workplace Description

job nature would be more like a Business consultant, communicating with the client end. i have learned how to manage the time frame to complete the job within the given time. overall experience is good.

Good workplace to learn

Different Modules in banking domain Business functionalities behind Banking can be learnt by day to day activities here.

Pros

Learn a lot in Business side

Cons

Old technology, Slow growth within the company

Supportive and encouraging company

Very nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was working Very nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was workingVery nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was workingVery nice place to work. Fun Place to work.Mangers are good at their skills and very motivate. The most enjoyable part of the Job was working

Jobs at TEMENOS

See more jobs

Nice place to work

It was good to work with Temenos co-workers and managers. We had good relationship with overall people. Front office hardest part of the job but enjoyable.

Pros

Timing

Cons

Salary

Good place to start

Temenos delivers scalable, high-performing solutions to meet retail banks’ needs for core processing, regulation and compliance, internet and mobile channels, and reporting. They're capable of being deployed quickly and reliably, delivering a rapid return on investment.

Dangerous place to work

I have been here in Temenos for 5 months and the number of firing I have seen here is just beyond anything. This was the worst mistake that I have ever committed. My thinking is never to come to such place where you work in fear of getting fired at any time. No job security.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No good canteen, Fear of getting fired.

we give productive eventhough we chat with colique.

Here very good working place , there is no fixed office timing , we have to take ownership for work. Ensure support to client on time.

Pros

No work presure

Cons

No cab facilities

Management is so biased

Management is so biased in providing travels/salary hike to the resources, so much partiality. No fun at work place, simply work work work.

Pros

Free biscuits and Free Tea/Coffee

Cons

Long hours and work pressure

My first job

A typical challenging job and a great learning curve for a newcomer. Job Title: Trainee Technical Consultant Job Location: Chennai Team: GPack and Maintenance Team Great team lead with great support from my colleagues. Had its share of workplace politics as it goes with any MNC. Had a plethora of Onsite Opportunities as we move up the job designation. Best part was relaxing with colleagues from other departments in the cafeteria amidst long working hours.

Pros

team support

Cons

Good place to start the career

The work culture is good , but the appraisal does not yield enough benefits. Good place to start the career , there is hardly any recognition for senior employees.

Productive and Mind free work

In this company can work without pressure and more learning on core banking technically as well as functionally. Easy going with all your co worker and easy to copup with your work

Nice company

Company is growing well but employee are not getting benefits properly. No cabs for Indian office employees. No proper hike in appraisal. Full of politics.

Pros

Cons

All yes

work life balance is good - environment is like TN GOVT office

Lack of training for new employees, new employees will need to learn by themselves. HR is not very welcoming, actually rude. The company infrastructure is not up to mark and inside environment is more like TN Govt office. Difficult workplace for an outsider.

Start your career here

Excellent company to work but you have to understand the scope and travel. Indian management is very clear about each and every employers growth.

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Nothing mcuh

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEMENOS with