Tesla

Tesla Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,312 reviews

Tesla is a place that is always changing.

Tesla is a innovative company. It has cutting edge technology but is in a constant state of change. Management, technology, and systems are always in flux. So if you like the straight and steady this is not the place for you.

I will start my Life this company

No one wants to start a new job without knowing what to expect. And yet, that’s exactly what I did for my first job out of college.Thankfully, you can take steps on your own to ensure first-week success.

Pros

Free Cab

Tesla insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

It was great to work with the firm like Tesla inc. .. as tesla inc. is not settled in india hence, work from home is mandatory to all the employees from india

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Longs video calls

Competitive environment and protective environment..

Consumer demand for Tesla car is a valued by modern design innovative technology and high performance that makes a car a green energy favourite. Provide quality in their services

Pros

Health insurance, vacation or paid time off

Cons

increase work pressure and less vacation

Good learning and working experience

Good learning and working experience... Worked in all aspects of the company such administration, design - mechanical, design - electrical, accounts, purchase, production and iso audition.

motivation for more work by giving rewards and achievements.

my day was full of enjoyment as the environment was good and friendly. I have learned a lot about management and how to tackle the responsibility s .There is no any hardest part as i handle the things very carefully.

Pros

free lunch

Great Company

Very Good company, nobody do hordwrk, but all are do smart work, thats the major reason for our company profits, All employees are treated as same, Initially company will provide best training, And our engineers are great

Pros

Do work at any time 'if u don't want to do work in morning then do night, Full and full Overtime

Cons

Nill

Could be good but not managed properly

Merging in Solar City and Tesla has been more of a challenge for the company. They can't seem to get their lead generation strategy together and it greatly effects everyone involved. A lot of people lost their jobs and will continue to.

Working In Tesla diagnostics Miyapur, Hyderabad

• Prepare samples and reagents for testing according to laboratory policies • Perform complex laboratory tests and procedures on blood and other body fluids, according to laboratory policies • Having knowledge about laboratory instrumentation, principles and techniques.

Productive work place

Our company working culture is very good. daily to daily work allotment and no target. all department working with together and internal y connected

Pros

Lunch

Cons

One Hours

productive and fun

This company is a developing company.Great experience with people they are well knowledged.

Pros

free food and accomadation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tesla. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tesla with

Learn about Tesla in popular locations

• Tesla