Teva Pharmaceuticals

• Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Great team to work with.Very helpful training manager and line manager.Everyone believes in teamwork.Everyone in the department get's a chance to stand and speak up during team meetings.

Pros

Pick and drop service

Cons

Monotonous

Teva is better place to work.i proud to be worked inteva

Management is very poor due to some time lie promise with employee. Same issue with me.Actually I demanded to management I resigned to worker unian .give me my previous 2 year incriment.but they agreed. Last time not full fill they what me told full drama going there.

Pros

Cons

8 hrs

Focused and caring

It's been an awesome experience to be part of Teva. Transparency on what is expected from leadership. Caring and motivation are the highlighted parameters while being part of it.

Pros

Life balance, one teva concept

Excellent work place and culture

Good place to learn and grow , helpful and very supportive management, typically the day is hectic but the quality of work and learning curve is high which keeps you motivated

Pros

Free lunches, snacks, transportation and good compensation and benefits

Not good working culture

Good company facilities but they are misused as most of the time is spent in extracurricular activities and work is compromised. Old employees here do not involve new employees and isolate them. I did not have pleasant work experience working with Teva. I would not recommend anyone to join Teva.

Freedom to work / learn

I learnt a lot in Teva as started career in Production. I worked in process engineering & projects management. I worked in Green Field projects & completed many projects working & leading a team. Learnt project completion with cash flow management & working as per Global Engineering guidelines. Now everything I learnt, helping me in Procurement in getting maximum savings for Organisation. Handling PAN India spend for MGS (Manufacturing, Goods & Services) category.

Great place to work and for carrier growth$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good company for settling in carrier. And also for learning environment. Good working culture and no harrashment but the target achieving timeline to develop yourself

Pros

Good salary hike

Productive and fun environment

A great place to work at. Employers around are very helpful and they have various activities conducted during festivals. Management is really good. I got to learn more about the QA department.

Appreciation done time to time for tasks assigned

Management is good. Employee friendly climate. New tasks are given HR facilities are in place. Appreciation of work is done Team building activities are performed

Fun workplace

Teva is good company for freshers to start their career. It has nice work environment and policies for employees. And facilities like lunch and transport are also available.

Pros

Lunch

No time for fun

Teva management always create pressure to down line, Management never believe in prosperity of subordinate. They mean only by just work,management calls any time .managment should understand health and personal prob some time. After all we are working for company more than 50hrs in a week.

Pros

Company take some rupees

Cons

Short break for Tea and snakes

poor management

though its no 1 generic company the management is very poor. there is no decision making ability to anyone.and high risk of job security. they dont consider their employee and market scenario just fire. Pathetic company to work for

it's ok

Now is all ready ok but life statement & job salary not matched. Overall the company is the best but my management my facility not providet it's true. Others life and pay is ok mentality to not change in company management

Pros

ok

Cons

Good atmosphere, supportive management i,upgraded quality systems

A great place to work with team and enjoyment everyday. Employees work very hard but exciting environment to be a part of collaboration, this build due to quality head was too strict so everyone coordinate very well. I learned one thing that how to handle pressure and accepts assigned task.Hardest part was, after taking lot of efforts and even every time proving myself regarding completion of various tasks then also not getting better prospects by organisation. Memorable thing was that our team recognized by Global QA head for supporting in launching of 3 molecules in Japan Market.

Pros

very less amount to pay for lunch, weakly off, a nice game room, fun parties occasionally at five star hotels

Cons

less job security, Payment to less as compared to qualification

It was very enriching experience

I worked as Medical coder involved in coding of adverse events , and was part of a team of medical coders to Teva pharmaceuticals and was working in my organisation in Bangalore.. Working with Teva was a learning experience.

Productive and fun workplace.

This is the best company . I have been working here for last 5 years and I learnt lots of things. I got good opportunities to show skill and talents. Work culture is friendly. Seniors empower you and enhance your knowledge about the work allotted.

Pros

Free lunch facility, incentives, overtime, 5 days of week working

Best employer and really worth to work for.

A typical day at Teva is a busy day, but makes me feel very mentally satisfied at the end of the day. Get to learn new things everyday and makes each and every day a fruitful and productive day for self as well as organisation. Management has professional approach with personal touch. Teva treats it's all employees as it's family member and all the opinions and suggestions put forth by any employee are respected and considered to be thought over it. Each and every moment at a company is the enjoyable part for me as I mentally feel satisfied, and am willing to be a part of all the activities going and till yet, I never felt any hard moment since I have joined this organisation. For me, Teva is the best organisation to work for and has the best workplace culture that I've seen through out my professional career of more than 16 years.

Pros

Care for every employee with their growth along with the organisation's growth

Cons

Not applicable

nice work place

hard to the workplace we should what the procedure follow the work.day to to day work we should complete compulsory. otherwise next what they the planning to work change.

Pros

free lunch

Production Planner

FDA approved chemist working as a production planner by leading a team of 40 peoples. Monthly/daily planning. Monthly Shift schedule. Monthly/daily OEE. Breakdown Analysis.

Got opportunity in Teva Pharma to lead projects, regulatory requirements and compliance . Learn to overcome on problems and coordination with internal as well as cross functional teams..

Pros

Current Role gives focus on interactive

Cons

Promotions

Small work place.

Good experience since it is a grown organization. However HR policies are very unclear and management involvement is poor. There is hardly any connect with pharma side.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Teva Pharmaceuticals with

• Teva Pharmaceuticals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?