Teva Pharmaceuticals

India36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,378 reviews
goodcompanymanagementworkingworkfacilityteamfree

Meaningful but hectic

Meaningful work. Good training on site. But long hours and stressful timings including late evenings and weekends. Yes you get paid overtime but it's not worth it in the long run

Partiality

Some person are support only a specific person like relatives.So many person facing partiality...Not good managementThere is no any policy related to promotion....

Teva Pharmaceuticals insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Very Good Place to Work

Professional culture for pharmacy field also the company have very good policies and one of the top most Pharma company in the world. I prefer to join again if will get chance.

A very good company to work with compliance

Very good company to work, work life balance is good , salary is competitive.A good place for learning and career growth, fast work culture, career growth is faster

Do not recommend it

No work life balance. Bad management. Uneven work distribution. Basic rights are interfered with like eating, going to washroom etc. If you complain, you are blamed for it. Overall unmotivating work culture.

Pros

Free food. But no time to eat

Cons

Long working hours, including weekends.

Teva is better place to work.i proud to be worked inteva

Management is very poor due to some time lie promise with employee. Same issue with me.Actually I demanded to management I resigned to worker unian .give me my previous 2 year incriment.but they agreed. Last time not full fill they what me told full drama going there.

Pros

Cons

8 hrs

Great team to work with.Very helpful training manager and line manager.Everyone believes in teamwork.Everyone in the department get's a chance to stand and speak up during team meetings.

Pros

Pick and drop service

Cons

Monotonous

Focused and caring

It's been an awesome experience to be part of Teva. Transparency on what is expected from leadership. Caring and motivation are the highlighted parameters while being part of it.

Pros

Life balance, one teva concept

Excellent work place and culture

Good place to learn and grow , helpful and very supportive management, typically the day is hectic but the quality of work and learning curve is high which keeps you motivated

Pros

Free lunches, snacks, transportation and good compensation and benefits

Not good working culture

Good company facilities but they are misused as most of the time is spent in extracurricular activities and work is compromised. Old employees here do not involve new employees and isolate them. I did not have pleasant work experience working with Teva. I would not recommend anyone to join Teva.

Freedom to work / learn

I learnt a lot in Teva as started career in Production. I worked in process engineering & projects management. I worked in Green Field projects & completed many projects working & leading a team. Learnt project completion with cash flow management & working as per Global Engineering guidelines. Now everything I learnt, helping me in Procurement in getting maximum savings for Organisation. Handling PAN India spend for MGS (Manufacturing, Goods & Services) category.

Great place to work and for carrier growth$$$$$$$$$$

Good company for settling in carrier. And also for learning environment. Good working culture and no harrashment but the target achieving timeline to develop yourself

Pros

Good salary hike

Productive and fun environment

A great place to work at. Employers around are very helpful and they have various activities conducted during festivals. Management is really good. I got to learn more about the QA department.

Appreciation done time to time for tasks assigned

Management is good. Employee friendly climate. New tasks are given HR facilities are in place. Appreciation of work is done Team building activities are performed

Fun workplace

Teva is good company for freshers to start their career. It has nice work environment and policies for employees. And facilities like lunch and transport are also available.

Pros

Lunch

No time for fun

Teva management always create pressure to down line, Management never believe in prosperity of subordinate. They mean only by just work,management calls any time .managment should understand health and personal prob some time. After all we are working for company more than 50hrs in a week.

Pros

Company take some rupees

Cons

Short break for Tea and snakes

poor management

though its no 1 generic company the management is very poor. there is no decision making ability to anyone.and high risk of job security. they dont consider their employee and market scenario just fire. Pathetic company to work for

it's ok

Now is all ready ok but life statement & job salary not matched. Overall the company is the best but my management my facility not providet it's true. Others life and pay is ok mentality to not change in company management

Pros

ok

Cons

Good atmosphere, supportive management i,upgraded quality systems

A great place to work with team and enjoyment everyday. Employees work very hard but exciting environment to be a part of collaboration, this build due to quality head was too strict so everyone coordinate very well. I learned one thing that how to handle pressure and accepts assigned task.Hardest part was, after taking lot of efforts and even every time proving myself regarding completion of various tasks then also not getting better prospects by organisation. Memorable thing was that our team recognized by Global QA head for supporting in launching of 3 molecules in Japan Market.

Pros

very less amount to pay for lunch, weakly off, a nice game room, fun parties occasionally at five star hotels

Cons

less job security, Payment to less as compared to qualification

It was very enriching experience

I worked as Medical coder involved in coding of adverse events , and was part of a team of medical coders to Teva pharmaceuticals and was working in my organisation in Bangalore.. Working with Teva was a learning experience.

Productive and fun workplace.

This is the best company . I have been working here for last 5 years and I learnt lots of things. I got good opportunities to show skill and talents. Work culture is friendly. Seniors empower you and enhance your knowledge about the work allotted.

Pros

Free lunch facility, incentives, overtime, 5 days of week working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Teva Pharmaceuticals with