Texas Review

Texas Review Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

productive and fun workplace

During non-season knowledge on outbound calls Friendly nature outings when we feel stress and done with target About abroad education plans admission process Future scope

Typical work place

The timings are not flexible.. long work hours might be stressful for employees sometimes. More incentives and employee engagement activities should be introduce.

A nice place to work in your home town with a salary which is sufficient for all your needs. Work environment is very professional and stress free with feasible work timings.

Not a good place to work

Unplanned management, No vision and no mission, employees smoke in office premises with electric cigarette, Waste HR policies, very unsecured job as management sacks employees at any given point of time with out any proper reasoning

Great boss to work with

Awesome work experience! working with my boss Mr. Rajesh (CEO). Really learned lot of things like management and work as well. Thanks for having great time.

A fun place to work at.

I had to work with a team of four members including me. I was an intern and i have learnt many consulting and marketing skills at this job. I enjoyed working both in the building and also on site.

Productive and comfortable workplace

Active and young management, very friendly staff and comfortable environment at workplace. I like the way owners/management interact and guide office employees and smoothly solve problems if any which helps employees to deal better with clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Review. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Texas Review with

• Texas Review
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?